Well State Bank of India is the most prominent bank of India and as always this year the number of applicants applying for the position of probationary officer and clerks across India has increased. The number of aspirants this year are expected to be around 40-50 lakhs candidates and the level of competition is going to be tough.
SBI PO Mains Preparation Plan to Crack SBI PO Mains Exam
SBI PO Prelims will be completed by this weekend,but not your preparation. The BIG DADDY ie SBI PO Mains is on its way. You are left with only a few weeks for the preparation of SBI PO Mains 2016. As per an estimate around 40,000 students will clear the SBI PO Prelims Exam and will be appearing in the SBI PO Mains Exam.
Here, in this article we will discuss the strategy to crack SBI PO Mains Exam. You should follow this strategy if you want to clear the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
How to Crack SBI PO Mains Exam :
First things first, have faith in yourself. The SBI PO Mains Exam is tough to crack, but definitely worth it.
Second Thing, SBI PO Prelims Exam was only Qualifying in Nature. In simple words, it means, Only the score of your SBI PO Mains Exam will be considered for selection in the Final Merit List.
SBI PO Mains Pattern:
The Pattern of SBI PO Mains Exam is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Study Plan
You have crossed the first step. Lets check the second.
- The SBI PO mains Syllabus for Reasoning , DI part of Quants and English is the same as you studied for SBI PO prelims Exam.
- Financial Awareness and Computer knowledge/Computer Aptitude are two new Sections in SBI PO mains. Your focus should be more on them now.
Week 1: SBI PO Mains Exam Study Plan
- Dedicate this week towards Financial awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Week 2: SBI PO Mains Exam Study Plan
- Come back to Reasoning, Quants and English.
- Give atleast one SBI PO mains Mock Test each Day
Week 3: SBI PO Mains Exam Study Plan
- Work on your Weak areas.
- Make handy notes that you can revise in the last few days.
- Give atleast one SBI PO Mains Mock Test each Day
Final Week : SBI PO Mains Exam Study Plan
- Don’t study anything new now.
- Revise handy notes that you made the previous week.
- Give atleast one SBI PO Mains Mock Test each Day.
- Analyse the test and try to improve yor accuracy and speed.