The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the results of CWE Clerks VI main examination any time between 20th-25th January, ibps.in
In order to check the results, the candidates should visit the official website and click on the link, ‘Click here to view your results for CWE Clerks VI Main Examination’ and enter the registration number and password. After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future use.
The exam was conducted on December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017. There were five sections in IBPS Clerk mains exam, namely English, reasoning, computer awareness, general awareness and quantitative aptitude.
IBPS CWE Clerks VI Prelims 2016: Score cards
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released CWE Clerks VI score cards. Candidates would be able to download the score card from the official website, ibps.in
In order to download the score card, candidates can check the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Click here to view your score card for CWE Clerks VI’
- Enter the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the score care will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates must take a printout for future use.
The CWE Clerks VI results were published on December 9. The Institute will conduct the main examination on December 31 and January 1, 2017.
IBPS Clerk VI Exam 2016 Result : Check Out Cutoff Marks…
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the results of CWE clerks preliminary examination 2016. The candidates can check the results from the official website, ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016: The Cut off of IBPS Clerk will be published in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. The IBPS Clerk Cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be released in December 2016 along with the result. IBPS will publish the cut off in three categories – Sectional, Overall and State-wise. Candidates who will clear the cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be asked to appear for the Mains Examination.
CWE – CLERKS – VI – Online Preliminary Exam – Result Status
IBPS will release the Cut off of the Mains Examination in the month of the April, 2017. The IBPS Clerk VI Cut off will be declared on the scores in individual tests and on total scores. The Mains Exam marks will be converted out of 100. On that basis, the candidates will be provided provisional allotment.
Steps to check the IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims result 2016:
- Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
- On the home page, there will be a notification flashing from the right hand side of the screen to the left saying “Click here to View Your Online Preliminary Exam Result Status CWE Clerks VI”
- Click on this link and a new page will open. Here, enter your details such as registration number or roll number as well as date of birth on the right hand side of the page.
- You will also have to enter an image captcha code as shown in the image box next to the bottom-most text box. If you cannot see this image, refresh the page.
- Your IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims result 2016 will be available to you when you click on the “Login” button.
- Download your result to your computer. You can also take a print.
The main examination will be held on December 31, 2016, and January 1, 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in April 2017. All these dates are tentative.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the Clerical Exam on November 26 in four different slots– at 8 am, 10:30 am, 1 pm, 3:30 pm– for 60 minutes each. There were three sections in the IBPS Clerk pre-exam, namely English, reasoning and quantitative aptitude. This year, the paper was of an easy level. There were one seating arrangement question and two puzzles in reasoning. No fillers were asked in English language and quant section was of easy-moderate level.
Important Dates Related to IBPS Clerk cut off 2016
IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam Events
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
November 26, 27 and December 03 & 04, 2016
Declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off score – Preliminary
December, 2016 (Third week)
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
December 31, 2016 and January 01, 2017
Declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off score – Mains
IBPS Clerk Allotment Cut off Score
Formula for arriving at the IBPS Cut off on Total Scores
Total Score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning + English Language + Quantitative Aptitude + General Awareness + Computer Knowledge )
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/EXS categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category
- There will be a second level cutoff point on total as per requirement
Factors deciding IBPS Clerk Cut off
There are several factors on which the cutoff is decided, some of them are listed below.
- Number of candidates
- Number of vacancies
- Exam difficulty level
- Marking scheme
- Reservation norms
- Last year figures
Understanding the IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
The Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be declared in three heads. The candidates to be considered for next round of recruitment process will have to satisfy all the three cutoffs.
Sectional Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016: IBPS Clerk Cutoff marks as per the subjects or sections are mainly the marks that a candidate need to secure to clear each section. In another way round, it is the minimum qualifying marks one need for each section.
Overall or Category wise Cut off of IBPS Clerk: The Overall or category wise cutoff list is based on the category such as General, OBC, SC, ST or PWD (Person with Disabilities, further divided as Hearing, Visually impaired and orthopedically challenged.). The Cutoff vary as per different categories. The candidates who secure more than the overall cutoff has a good chance to be considered for further rounds and final selection.
State wise Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016 : IBPS will also release State-wise Cutoff list. The Cutoff will vary as per the state the candidate has applied from. The State-wise cutoff is different for each state and at times is higher than the overall cutoff range.
Stages of declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
Online Preliminary Examination Cut off
- The Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- The candidates to be considered for the Mains Examination will have to secure the desired Cutoff fixed by the Insititute as per different sections, overall and state.
Mains Examination Cut off
- The Mains Examination of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score.
- Depending on the number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for final allotment.
Final IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
- IBPS has discontinued interview from the recruitment process for clerical cadre. Therefore 100 % weight age will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the Online Main Examination of IBPS Clerk 2016.
- A candidate who qualifies in the Mains Examination and secures high in merit will be shortlisted for provisional allotment based on the reported vacancies by the participating organizations.
Important points related to IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
- Cutoff can be considered as a selection benchmark for picking the most deserving and eligible candidates for the process of recruitment.
- If a candidate has scored marks equal to or more than the IBPS Clerk Cut off, he will be selected for the next round of recruitment process.
- It is necessary to score well in all the stages to increase the chances of final selection.
Section wise IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016 – Mains
State wise IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016 – Mains
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||122-127|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||83-86|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI NA||84-86|
|DAMAN & DIU||84-87|
Previous Year IBPS Clerk cut off score for Mains Exam
IBPS Clerk Mains 2015 Maximum Marks (Out of 100)
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA||NA||60.38||70.13||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar Heveli||NA||NA||NA||72||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Daman & Diu||NA||NA||55.25||67 00||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Jammu & Kashmir||69.75||61.75||72.63||83.13||46.5||63||45.63||64.38||NA|