Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Important Notice
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the results of CWE clerks preliminary examination 2016. The candidates can check the results from the official website, ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016: The Cut off of IBPS Clerk will be published in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. The IBPS Clerk Cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be released in December 2016 along with the result. IBPS will publish the cut off in three categories – Sectional, Overall and State-wise. Candidates who will clear the cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be asked to appear for the Mains Examination.
IBPS Clerk VI Exam 2016 Result Out : Check Out Cutoff Marks…
IBPS will release the Cut off of the Mains Examination in the month of the April, 2017. The IBPS Clerk VI Cut off will be declared on the scores in individual tests and on total scores. The Mains Exam marks will be converted out of 100. On that basis, the candidates will be provided provisional allotment.
Steps to check the IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims result 2016:
- Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
- On the home page, there will be a notification flashing from the right hand side of the screen to the left saying “Click here to View Your Online Preliminary Exam Result Status CWE Clerks VI”
- Click on this link and a new page will open. Here, enter your details such as registration number or roll number as well as date of birth on the right hand side of the page.
- You will also have to enter an image captcha code as shown in the image box next to the bottom-most text box. If you cannot see this image, refresh the page.
- Your IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims result 2016 will be available to you when you click on the “Login” button.
- Download your result to your computer. You can also take a print.
The main examination will be held on December 31, 2016, and January 1, 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in April 2017. All these dates are tentative.