IBPS PO MT VI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2016 Admit Card Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is scheduled to conduct pre-examination Training for SC/ST/Minority Candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts from 3rd October to 8th October 2016. Candidates who have opted for the pre-exam are searching for the admit card as it is the mandatory document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. IBPS released PO MT VI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2016. Candidates can download admit card from the direct link provided below.
IBPS PO/ MT VI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2016:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode.
This year it has released notification for the PO/ MT VI and the candidates who had applied and selected the pre-exam can download call letter from the official website.
IBPS PO/ MT Pre-Exam Call Letter:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released call letter for the pre-exam training for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. Candidates who had opted for the pre-examination can download call letter from the direct link provided below. Without admit card candidate is not allowed to write the examination.
- Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Date of the Pre-Exam Training: 3rd to 8th October 2016
- Category: Call Letter
- Release of Admit Card: Released
Steps to Download IBPS PO MT VI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on IBPS PO/ MT VI Pre-Exam Training Call letter.
- Enter your registration number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Candidates can check the exam details mentioned below:
- Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates: July 26 to August 13
- Payment of application fees/Intimation Charges (online): July 26 to August 13
- Download of call letters of Pre-Exam Training: September 23 to October 8
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: October 3 to October 8
- Download of call letter for online examination (Preliminary): October 2016
- Online examination (Preliminary): October 16, October 22, October 23
- Results of online exam (Preliminary): November 2016
- Download of call letter for online exam (Main): November 2016
- Online examination (Main): November 20
- Declaration of result (Main): December
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2017
- Provisional allotment: April 2017
|IBPS PO 2016 Online Examination Dates:||Dates (Saturdays and Sundays only)|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date : Day 1||October 16, 2016 (Sunday)|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date : Day 2||October 22, 2016 (Saturday)|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date : Day 3||October 23, 2016 (Sunday)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||November 20, 2016 (Sunday)|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||January 2017 onwards|
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for IBPS Recruitment is as follows:
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 age limit:
Age should be between 20-30 years.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 qualification:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institute.
IBPS PO salary/pay scale:
CTC Compensation of around 6-8 Lakhs.
IBPS PO Recruitment procedure:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
IBPS PO 2015 paper pattern:
IBPS PO Prelims:
The Preliminary examination was of one hour duration and comprised of 100 questions based on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
IBPS PO Mains examination:
The Mains examination was of two hours duration and consisted of 200 objective type multiple choice questions and carried a total of 200 marks. The examination pattern was bifurcated into five sections i.e. Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry and Computer Knowledge.