IBPS PO 2017: Official Notification Out, Online Registration From 16 August at ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) 2017. The official notice is now available on the IBPS website. The application process will begin on August 16, 2017 and will end on September 5, 2017.
IBPS issued a notification on Monday for the recruitment of 3,562 probationary officers PO/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations. Out of these, there are 1738 vacancies for unreserved candidates, 961 for OBCs, 578 for SCs and 285 for ST candidates.
IBPS PO 2017 Online Registration Here
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) 2017. The official notice is now available on the IBPS website. The application process will begin on August 16, 2017 and will end on September 5, 2017. The notification was long awaited and comes on the day, IBPS is set to close the online registration for RRB CWE VI. The preliminary exam for IBPS PO CWE VII will be conducted in October 2017. As per the indicative vacancy in the official notification, the recruitment will be done for 3562 vacant posts in the participating banks.
The online registration process will begin on August 16 and close on September 5.
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
- 1) Go to the IBPS’s official website www.ibps.in
- 2) Click on link “CWE PO/MT”
- 3) Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” )
- 4) Online application form will open
- 5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter basic information
- 6) Provisional registration number and password will be generated
- 7) Note down provisional registration number and password
- 8) Reopen saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit particulars if required
- 9) Upload photograph and signature as per specifications in notification
- 10) Carefully fill online application
- 11) Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify details in form and modify if required
- 12) Clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
- General: Rs 600
- SC/ST: Rs 100
Note: In case, you are unable to fill in the application form in one go, you can save the data entered and save the provisional registration number and password generated by the system. You can reopen the saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. Submit the data only after the application is filled in completely and correctly.
IBPS PO 2017 Important Dates
The candidates who are appearing for the exam can check out the important dates mentioned below:
- Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates: August 16 to September 5
- Payment of application fee/intimation charges (online): September 16 to September 5
- Download of call letter for pre-exam training: September 2017
- Conduct of pre-exam training: September 23 to September 29
- Download of call letters for online examination-preliminary: September 2017
- Online examination-preliminary: October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15
- Declaration of preliminary examination results: October 2017
- Download of call letter for online exam- main: November 2017
- Online main examination: November 26
- Declaration of main exam result: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2018
- Provisional allotment: April 2018
IBPS PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
The lower age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 30 years. Candidates should read the detailed notification for relaxation in upper age limit.
IBPS PO 2017 Selection Procedure
IBPS selects candidates for the post of Probationary Officer for participating banks through a three step process – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
Both Preliminary and Main examinations are compute-based tests. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary exam will be called for the Main examination and those who qualify the main examination will be called for interview.
Respected Source – NDTV