IBPS PO Prelims 2018 results to release on ibps.in – check updates, tentative dates and more
The Results would be released on the official website ibps.in. As per the official notification, the preliminary examination results would be released by end of October.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the Results of IBPS PO examinations by the end of October. Speaking to indianexpress.com, an official said, “The results of Probationary Officer prelims examination will be released either on October 30 or 31. The candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results through the official website, ibps.in.”
The candidates who will clear the preliminary examination have to appear for the main examinations that is scheduled to be conducted on November 18. The preliminary examination was earlier conducted on October 13, 14, 20, and 21.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018: How to check
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Result’
- Step 3: In the new window, enter registration number, roll number
- Step 4: Results will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
IBPS PO main exam pattern:
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude — 45 questions, 60 marks (60 minutes)
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness — 40 questions, 40 marks (35 minutes)
- English Language — 35 questions, 40 marks (40 minutes)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation — 35 questions, 60 marks (45 minutes)
- English Language (Letter writing and essay) — 2 questions, 25 marks (30 minutes)
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank and Vijaya Bank.
Respected Source – Indian Express