Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Jobs 2019: 01 Teaching Fellow Vacancy for Array Salary 50,000 published on 3rd June 2019. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Array for the position of Teaching Fellow. .
- Post: Teaching Fellow
- Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Vacancies : 01 post
- Salary : Rs. 50,000 Per Month
- Experience : 2 – 3 years
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Last Date to Apply : 15/06/2019
- Other Qualification Details: The desired candidate must have a first-class M.A. degree in Economics and/or allied areas. MPhil in the discipline will be preferred.
Teaching Fellow Positions
The compensation will be Rs. 45,000/- per month with free hostel accommodation or Rs.50, 000 per month without hostel accommodation. The Institute gives top priority to the ongoing academic activities and does not promote leaving the offered position during an ongoing semester. To ensure this, a monthly deposit of Rs.
22,500/- from the salary of the first two months will be kept with the institute. This deposit will be paid on completion of the offered tenure.3. Job purpose: The Department of Social Sciences and Humanities at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) is looking to hire one teaching fellow (TF) for the semester beginning August 2019 in Economics area. TFs are responsible for helping faculty to deliver three courses in Economics and/or related quantitative social science disciplines, e.g.
Duties and Responsibilities:
2. To manage course-related labs
3. To conduct extra classes on the topics where students are facing difficulties.
4. To conduct regular lectures, when the Instructor is on leave.
5. Maintaining Office Hours to clarify course related doubts, out of class hours, tutorials etc.
6. To assist Course Faculty in making learning materials, assignments, answer keys and rubrics for grading.
7. To assist the Course Faculty in preparing exam question papers, conducting quizzes, mid semester exam, final exams.
8. To assist the Course Faculty in grading, taking attendance, distributing and preparing classroom material, setting up technical equipment, and attend to any other needs of the course.
9. To mentor and guide students in class-course projects. Assigning the rubric and grading the progress throughout the semester.
10. To provide extra support to weak students.
11. To perform academic/research activities as deemed suitable and necessary by the Course Faculty and the Head of the Department.
12. To participate in Department activities.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview How to Apply : Interested candidate needs to apply online on https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/tf . The last date of submitting an application is June 15, 2019 (Saturday) by 5 PM.
Postal Address:Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase 3, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110020