STUDY IN FRANCE – THERE’S SOME GOOD NEWS !!!! ”IMT ATLANTIQUE is Coming with January Intake for the First-Time with 2 New Courses.
About IMT Atlantique
IMT Atlantique aims to contribute its scientific and technical excellence to education and innovation, to mobilize the expertise of our researchers in the digital, energy and environmental sectors. We draw on our cutting-edge work, which is already making its mark on both society and the business world, to train a new generation of engineers.
Digital, Energy and the Environment
New Programs Arrive in January 2021 For the First Time
1. Msc Management of Production, Logistics and Procurement
About ProgramThe “Msc Management of production, logistics and procurement, track Management and Optimization of Supply Chains and Tranport” program’s aims to give a competitive edge to students and young professionals interested in industrial engineering and engineering management with a high emphasis on quantitative methods for decision making in the field of supply chain and transport management and optimization, by providing:
- the high-level technical and management skills necessary for the management of supply chains and logistics and transport systems for the productive or service sectors;
- an advanced training in Operations Research and Decision making techniques applied to supply chain management;
- an in-depth knowledge of industrial systems operations management, production, transport and logistics in all sectors of economic activity;
- the ability to manage complex innovative projects in an international environment;
- the opportunity to put into practice the theoretical concepts in a real industrial environment or conduct a research project aimed at developing innovations in the area;
The program aims to give a competitive edge to industrial system engineers in the field of production and logistic systems by providing:
- High-level technical and management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial systems operations management, production and logistics in all sectors of economic activity.
- An opportunity to put into practice the theorical concepts in a real industrial environment.
- Supply chain or logistics system manager
- Project manager for supply chain development
- Consultant or expert in optimization for supply chain or transport systems, etc..
2. MSc IT/AEIOT (Information Technology)
KEYWORDS Information Technologies / Internet of Things / Data Science / Computer Networking / Convergent Networks / Wireless Networks / Mobile Networks / Internet / Network Services / Network Solution Design / Network Planning and Design.
- Network solution designer
- Network planner and designer
- Network architect
- Network project leader
- Network integration leader
- R&D engineer
- Consulting expert
- Researcher and Academic
Fill the FORM below or send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.