IOCL Recruitment 2020: Online Application Date for Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies Extended, Salary Rs 50,000
IOCL Recruitment 2020 is being conducted for graduate apprentice engineer vacancies for which engineers with a valid GATE 2020 score can apply.
The Online Application Date for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers or Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) vacancies through GATE 2020 scores has now been extended.
The last date for receiving online applications has now been extended from 6 May to 24 May 2020 midnight.
Selected candidates will be offered a minimum salary of Rs 50,000 per month.
Who can Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
The official notification issued on the IOCL website says that candidates with an engineering degree in the following streams along with valid GATE 2020 scores can apply for the vacancies:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals, Polymer, or Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber, Oil, Paint Technology, Surfactant Technology, Ceramics Engineering, etc.).
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction, Environmental, Transportation Engineering, etc.).
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical and Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical and Communication, Power Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, etc.).
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation, Bio-medical Engineering, Automobile, Industrial, Manufacturing, Power, Production Engineering, Mining Engineering and Technology, Mining and Machinery, Marine Engineering, Textile Engineering, Robotics, Welding, etc.).
Candidates Need to Also Have
- GATE 2020 scores in Chemical – GATE 2020 code: CH,
- GATE 2020 scores in Civil – GATE 2020 code: CE,
- GATE 2020 scores in Electrical – GATE 2020 code: EE,
- GATE 2020 scores in Mechanical – GATE 2020 code: ME engineering disciplines.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible engineering candidates need to apply online on the official IOCL website until 24 May 2020 midnight. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their GATE 2020 marks, and then will be selected against the vacancies based on their performance in group discussion or task, and personal interview. Those selected as engineers or officers may be deployed in any of the divisions of Indian Oil. Candidates will need to have their GATE 2020 registration number and marks card, scanned copy of passport-sized photo and signature, Aadhaar card, and so on ready while filling the online application. Those interested to apply for the posts are advised to go through the official notification in detail before applying on the IOCL website: https://ioclapply.com/
Source – DataQuest