Apply at Jacobs University, Germany for September 2020 Intake !!
Academic Excellence with a Global Perspective
Inspiration is a place, A place to obtain the qualification to work on responsible tasks in a digitalized and globalized society. A private, English-speaking campus university in Germany with highest standards in research and teaching following an interdisciplinary concept. With the aim to strengthen people and markets with innovative solutions and advanced training programs.
Join our vibrant international community at Jacobs University. Meet students from more than 120 nations. Be inspired.
- Officially recognized by the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
- Accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities
- Bachelor’s courses approved by the German Accreditation Council (Agency ACQUIN)
- World University Rankings 2019 of TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION (THE): Jacobs University was ranked one of the top 300 universities worldwide and most international university in Germany with top scores for teaching, research, international outlook, and industry income.
Bachelors- (3 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Intelligent Mobile Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Earth and Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Economics and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations : Politics and History
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Masters- (2 years)
- Master of Science in Data Engineering
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- minimum 60% in 12th std
- IELTS – 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- SAT/ACT for all students with high school diploma.
- minimum 60% in Bachelors
- IELTS- 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
Tuition Fees– Euros 20,000 per year (for both Bachelor’s and Master’s)
Fill the FORM or send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISORS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.
CHE Ranking: Top Rating in the most comprehensive and detailed ranking of the German-speaking university landscape Top scores in the CHE Ranking 2014–2018:
- 2014 Economics
- 2015 Geoscience, Computer Science, Physics, Political Science
- 2016 Biology, Psychology
- 2017 Economics, Industrial Engineering
- 2018 Geoscience, Political Science, Social Science
Scholarship Opportunity Available !!