The registrations for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) for the session 2015 have begun. The cutoff marks of JEE (Main) 2015, for JEE (Advanced) 2015 has been declared here
The candidates who have cleared JEE (Main) are eligible to apply, besides other criteria. The registrations will continue till May 7, only. The candidates should follow the three-step process listed below:
Step 1: Fill registration form
Step 2: Upload scanned certificates
Step 3: Pay registration fee
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2015 –
A candidate, including a foreign national, must fulfill each and every one of the following five criteria to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2015.
Criterion 1 – Performance in JEE (Main) 2015.
The candidate should be among the top 1,50,000 (all categories included) in JEE (Main) 2015. The percentages of the total number of candidates for various categories is as follows:
50.5% for GEN (from the common rank list), 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST. Within each of these four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is available for PwD candidates. It is to be noted that PwD category includes Dyslexic candidates also.
The category-wise distribution of the number of “top” candidates is shown in the following table:
|CATEGORY||Number of “Top” candidates|
The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1990 if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1985 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
Criterion 3 – Number of attempts.
A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Therefore, JEE (Advanced) 2015 should be either the candidate’s FIRST attempt OR the SECONDconsecutive attempt.
The candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either 2014 or 2015.
Important Dates –
- Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 May 2-7, 2015
- Downloading of admit cards May 9-12, 2015
- Rectification of discrepancies, if any, in admit cards By May 14, 2015
- JEE (Advanced) 2015 examination May 24, 2015
- Online display of ORS June 3-5, 2015
- Requests for review of responses June 3-6, 2015
- Online display of answer keys June 8, 2015
- Feedback from candidates on answer keys June 8-11, 2015
- Online display of marks allotted June 13, 2015
- Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2015 results June 18, 2015
- Online registration for architecture aptitude test June 18-19, 2015
- Architecture aptitude test June 21, 2015
- Online declaration of results of architecture aptitude test June 25, 2015
- Online filling-in of choices June 26-30, 2015
- Seat allocation (1st round) July 2, 2015
- Acceptance of seats (1st round) July 2-8, 2015
- Seat allocation (2nd round) July 10, 2015
- Acceptance of seats (2nd round) July 11-15, 2015
- First semester session begins July 16 onwards
Department – IIT Courses
Study Level – Undergraduate
Examination Centers – Institute of Technology (IIT)
- IT-BHU Varanasi
- ISM Dhanbad
“Results of JEE (Advanced) 2015”
- All India Rank (AIR) and Category Rank of successful candidates will be available on the online portal after the results are declared.
- Individual rank cards will be sent to via Email or SMS.