JEE Advanced 2016: Check out Schedule and New Test Centers
JEE Advanced 2016 Centers – The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) advanced 2016, national level exam will be getting conducted on May 22 by IIT-Guwahati. It is being conducted for granting admission to various Bachelor’s degree programmes in 18 IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM), along with other reputed engineering institute.
The registrations for the same started from April 29 and closed on May 4, 2016. Based on JEE (Main) 2016 Paper I scores, top two lakh candidates were shortlisted for JEE (Advanced) 2016. Both the papers are compulsory.
- Reporting Time: Candidates must report at the examination center before 07:30 hrs IST for Paper 1 and before 13:00 hrs IST for Paper 2. Biometric data collection will start inside the examination halls at 07:30 hrs IST for Paper 1 and at 13:00 hrs IST for Paper 2
- Late Entry Not Allowed: Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center after scheduled start of the examination, i.e., after 09:00 hrs IST for Paper 1 and after 14:00 hrs IST for Paper 2
Number of attempts:
A candidate is allowed to write the JEE (Advanced) for a maximum of two times; that too consecutively.
|Paper-1||Sunday||May 22||9 am to 12|
|Paper-2||Sunday||May 22||2 pm to 5 pm|
The admit cards can be downloaded from 11 May till 22 May from the official website. The candidates who had successfully cleared the JEE (Mains) and had registered themselves for the advanced examination, can now download their admit cards.
JEE Advanced 2016 New Centers with their codes:
Apart from the already existing centres, 16 more centres have been added this time for conducting the exam.
- Bhavnagar, Gujarat: 113
- Bhuj, Gujarat: 114
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra: 115
- Kolhapur, Maharashtra: 116
- Nashik, Maharashtra: 117
- Barmer, Rajasthan: 118
- Bhilwara, Rajasthan: 119
- Pali, Rajasthan: 120
- Tonk, Rajasthan: 121
- Alwar, Rajasthan: 214
- Krishnagar, West Bengal: 520
- Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh: 613
- Mahabubnagar, Telengana: 616
- Mysuru, Karnataka: 614
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: 615
- Sonipat, Haryana: 722