Management Aptitude Test (MAT) MAT February 2016 Online Application Form can be downloaded from the link provided below. The Application Form for MAT is available from till 23 January 2016. MAT February 2016, the first AIMA Management Aptitude Test for 2016 will be held on 7th February 2016 as Paper Based Test (PBT) and 13th February 2016 onwards as Computer Based Test (CBT).
The MAT February 2016 Application Form are available in both online and offline mode.
MAT February 2016 Application Form Download – Click Here
MAT is one among the national level entrance exam for management which is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA), four times in a year (i.e. in month of February, May, September and December). Once a candidate clears its MAT, he/she become eligible to get into MBA programs offered at various B-schools across India.
The candidates can submit the filled-in Application Form till 27 January 2016. The Application Form is available in the official website of AIMA. http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16/
MAT February 2016 Result are likely to be declared in the last week of February by AIMA.
Information to Candidates for February 2016 MAT
– Mode of Test (How to take the test)
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
– Test Date
- Paper Based Test – 07 February 2016 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test – 13 February 2016 (Saturday)onwards**
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 February 2016 itself.
– Test Timing
- Paper Based Test – 10.00am-12.30pm
- Computer Based Test – In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
– How to apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from AIMA, New Delhi.
– List of Participating Management Institutes (Click Here for the List)
List of Participating MIs.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA HAS COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF CASES WHERE THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES’ MAT SCORE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES FOR ADMISSION TO MBA FULL TIME COURSE DESPITE THEIR CONFIRMATION TO AIMA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION BY INCORPORATING THEIR NOTIFICATIONS IN MAT BULLETIN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO RECHECK WITH THE CONCERNED INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES BEFORE APPLYING FOR MAT.
– Important Dates for Applying
- For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment
Last Date for Online Registration:27 January 2016 (Wednesday)
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
– Test Centre City (Click Here for the List)
– Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx) on or after 30 January 2016 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.