MAT 2015 Question Paper with Solution PDF
MAT – Management Aptitude Test can be taken by the students from various streams whether its science , commerce , engineering or arts and after successfully clearing the test student can pursue a career in management. MAT previous year papers can be downloaded from the link provided below along with the strategies to solve the MAT exam are also highlighted .
MAT exam is conducted by AIMA – All India Management Association and the candidate has the option to take either paper based or computer based test as per their selection criteria. MAT preparation involves carefully devised strategies in various parameters such as Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Indian & Global Environment etc. Since the aspect of negative marking of 25 percent exists, you need to be watchful and wise, and formulate a strategy to qualify the cut offs for each section
MAT Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions Download PDF
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2014
- MAT 2013 Data Analysis and Sufficiency Question Paper
- MAT 2013 Indian and Global Environment Question Paper
- MAT 2013 Mathematical Skills Question Paper
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2012
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2011
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2010
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2009
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2008
- MAT Question Paper with Solution 2007
MAT Exam December 2015 Pattern
Total number of Questions: 200
Total Time allocated: 150 minutes
Correct attempt: 1 mark
Incorrect attempt: Negative marking not specified
MAT is the test conducted by All India Management Testing Service for entering into MBA or equivalent post graduate programs. The five sections mentioned above are basically comprised of the following five papers:
- Paper 1 : Language Comprehension – No. of Questions (40) , Time – 30 Min.
- Paper 2 : Mathematical Skills – No. of Questions , Time – 40 Min.
- Paper 3 : Data Analysis – No. of Questions , Time – 35 Min.
- Paper 4 : Intelligence & Critical Reasoning – No. of Questions , Time – 30 Min.
- Paper 5 : Indian & Global Environment Section – No. of Questions , Time – 15 Min.
Important Dates –
|Online Registration to begin from||First week of October 2015|
|Last date to apply online or to purchase application form in hard copy||21 November 2015|
|Last date to submit duly completed Print-out of application form at AIMA, New Delhi||24 November 2015|
|Admit Card for December MAT to be released on||28 November 2015|
|Date of December MAT 2015 (Paper based)||06 December 2015|
|Date of MAT December 2015 (Computer based)||12 December 2015 onward|
|Announcement of December MAT Result||Last week of December 2015|