Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree In France In 7 lakhs/year
France is a nation which is proud of its state-of-the-art science and management techniques. MBA is being offered at various Universities in France but one university that stands out is UniversitéCatholique de l’Ouest (UCO). UCO is 135 years old: originally a medieval university founded in 1373, it was later reopened in 1875 and has a current student population of 12,000. UCO MBA in France provide students with a wide theoretical and practical background in business & management, an intercultural approach of the international development of companies, and a specialization in one of the two following areas: – global management or finance.
UniversitéCatholique de l’Ouest campus is situated in downtown Angers, and the university campus boasts an unusual architectural blend of old and contemporary buildings, standing in a 5-hectare park. As earlier stated the campus is situated in downtown Angers mainly are five-minute walk from the station and the nearest bus stops; it lies just minutes away from the main shopping area, restaurants, gardens, banks and administrative offices.
MBA IN FRANCE -8750 Euros / year
The IDCE is the Business School of the “UniversitéCatholique de l’Ouest” (UCO) in Angers (in France). It benefits from the support of the General Council of the Maine-et-Loire, close links with the business world, a pedagogy combining small groups of students, case studies, project groups and personalized tutorship.
The MBA of the IDCE prepares to the careers of business and management in the companies in France or abroad and also in the specialized institutions such as Chambers of Commerce, banks, financial institutions.
- – Close links with the business world
- – A pedagogy combining small groups of students, case studies, project groups and personalized tutorship
- – A five months internship or a venture creation
- – The preparation of a MBA Thesis in English or in French.
- PHASE I – 5 fundamental courses
- PHASE II – 5 core required courses
- PHASE III – 5 specialized courses
- PHASE IV – The MBA project
MBA 1st YEAR PROGRAM : –
(PHASE I) FALL SEMESTER 1 – ECTS : 30 CREDITS
- – Applied mathematics for business
- – Accounting
- – Economics
- – Marketing
- – Business law and ethics
(PHASE II) SPRING SEMESTER 2 – ECTS : 30 CREDITS
- – Managerial accounting
- – Business communication
- – Operations management
- – Marketing management
- – Business strategy
MBA 2nd YEAR PROGRAM : –
(PHASE III) – SPECIALIZED COURSES FALL SEMESTER 3 – ECTS : 30
Students complete one of the two following specialization in global management or in finance. A minimum number of students is required to launch a concentration.
– Option “Global Management”
- Human relations
- Projects management
- Procurement management
- International trade techniques
- International marketing
– Option “Finance”
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial markets, financial institutions and banking
- Finance I: Introduction to financial decision making
- Finance II: Risk and uncertainty
- Finance III: Financial decisions
(PHASE IV) SPRING SEMESTER 4 – ECTS : 30
- – Internship or venture creation – 15 ECTS
- – MBA Thesis – 15 ECTS
STATISTICS ABOUT UCO
- 180 full-time faculty and 1,000 professionals providing lectures as experts.
- 12 foreign languages taught.
- 10 multimedia language laboratories.
- 10 research laboratories.
- 170 partner universities around the world.
- 3 university libraries comprising some 200,000 books.
- 1 audiovisual centre, multimedia rooms, WIFI access.
- 17 study areas.
APPLY FOR THE UCO MBA by filling the application form
UCO strengths lies in small classes with individual supervision, high exam pass rate, work placements, student accommodation service: wide choice of bed-sits, home-stay or family accommodation, halls of residence or flats & various cultural activities and sports: drama society, international choir, film club as well as table-tennis, volleyball, basketball and more.
Study in France as they are currently the fifth economic power in the world and second exporter of services worldwide. France is a safe, reassuring country that welcomes visitors warmly and offers an exceptional high level of welfare and protection.