Study MBA at Top Research University of UK (University Of Sussex) and Get Scholarship Upto £5000.
Take the next step in your career with an MBA from Sussex. Become an effective business leader with ideas that matter, and gain the skills to put your ideas into practice.
Why study your MBA at Sussex?
Embarking on an MBA is a big decision. You’ll want to get it right, choosing a course that suits your ambitions and goals, and a university that supports, inspires and challenges you.
- The Sussex MBA is a globally-recognised qualification that can propel you and your career.
- You enhance your critical and strategic thinking, and gain the practical skills to apply cutting-edge business theory.
- Develop a range of management and leadership skills under the guidance of leading academic and industry experts.
- Learn from and with your cohort. Through teamwork you delve deeper into cross-cutting themes in the world of business.
- We have MBA scholarships of up to £5,000 on offer for professionals with management experience.
- Plus our accreditation and partnership with the Chartered Management Institute means on graduation you will be eligible for a CMI Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership (subject to CMI moderation and successful completion of all mapped modules).
Why choose this course?
- 50th in the World for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
- 3rd in the UK for annual research income (Chartered Association of Business Schools 2016/17).
- 2nd in the UK for Innovation (Research Papers in Economics RePEc 2017).
Why University of Sussex:
- A Public Research University in UK founded in 1960.
- Situated within the city of Brighton, one of the most beautiful campus locations in the UK – an hour distance from Central London.
- Ranked 161st in the world “The Times Higher Education”.
- Ranked in 25th in UK “The Complete University Guide 2019”
- More than 15,000 students from more than 100 Countries.
Schools & Departments
- Business School
- Education & Social Work
- Global Studies
- History, Philosophy
- Law, Politics & Sociology
- Life Science
- Mathematical & Physical Education
- Media Film & Music
English Language Requirements
- UG/PG – 6.5 with no less than 6.0
- MBA – required 3 Years work Experience
- UG/PG- £ 16750 – £ 20750
- MBA – £ 21850
- Outside London- £ 9,135 (for 9 months, calculated @ £ 1,015 per month – to show for Visa) (1£ GBP is equal to 95 INR)
- Sussex India Scholarship (PG) – £3000 tuition fee reduction (Deadline-1 August 2019)
- Sussex MBA Scholarship – £1500 to £5000 (for those applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification)
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, Curriculum Vitae, Academic References (2 Nos.), Work Experience Certificates (if applicable),IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
For appointments, please fill the form we mentioned below or e-mail us at email@example.com
You are most welcome to visit our office (may be with your parents) for more queries on Study Abroad options, courses, admission, scholarships, accommodation, part time jobs, job prospects after the programme etc. We look forward to meeting you. We would request you to kindly book an appointment with us, so as to save your and our time.