Study MBA at University Canada West, Vancouver Without Work Experience
The ACBSP-accredited UCW MBA degree challenges students in areas vital to business operation and administration. It develops core competencies in critical thinking, persuasive communication, system analysis, leadership, and business ethics.
Emphasis is placed on the application of theories, teaching students case studies relating to a large variety of industries in Canada and around the world.
Careers for MBA graduates
There are a number of employment opportunities available to MBA graduates.
People who have an earned a Master of Business Administration degree have acquired a large and varied skill set that can set them down a number of different career paths.
This article from Canadian Business lists the top career options for MBA graduates. It lists executive level positions, investment banker, management consultant, accountant and business analyst as its top five.
There is some overlap with an organization located south of the border.
The American Marketing Association says in this article that MBA grads can choose a career as a management consulting, a marketing manager, an investment banker, an operations manager or a financial advisor.
Thought Co has compiled its own list of careers open to MBA graduates. It includes accounting, business management, finance, information technology and marketing.
Starting your own business is always another option. This article includes becoming an entrepreneur, as well as consulting, financial planning and becoming an analyst.
Forbes cautions MBA grads to choose their first job carefully as it can set you down a path that subsequent jobs may follow.
Why Choose University Canada West (UCW) :
- Established in 2004
- Situated in downtown Vancouver – voted as the 3rd most liveable city in the world
- Competitive Fee Structure
- 15 years Education is accepted for MBA
- University Canada West (UCW) offers a range of career-focused programs on campus and online
- Business-oriented, teaching-intensive with an emphasis on practical application
- ACBSP- accredited MBA and Bachelor of Commerce programs
- UG – Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, Associate of Arts
- PG – MBA
- UG – Class 12 – 55% – 60%
- PG/ MBA – Bachelors Degree – 7 CGPA out of 10, around 70% plus (approximately)
- *Work Experience not Mandatory for MBA
- IELTS – 6.5 overall (6.0 in writing and 5.5 in other modules)
- UG – CAD$69,600 ( For 4 Years)
- PG – CAD$35,100 ( For 2 Years)
- Living Costs – CAD$ 10,000 per year
- UG – Upto C$ 20,000
- PG – Upto C$ 10,000
For appointments, kindly fill the form below or contact us at +919999712543/9990433222 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy/Notarized set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, Curriculum Vitae, Academic References Work Experience Certificates (if applicable),IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
Why Study in Canada :
v 1-3 Years Post Study Work Permit.
v 85-90% Placement in Canada and PR Options Available.
v Low Fees & Living Costs as compared to USA, UK, Australia.
v Living Costs : C$ 10,000 (Rs. 5.5 Lakhs Approx.) for 1 Year.
v Visas under SDS category (old SPP) require NO Financial documents like ITRs, Bank Statements, 6 months old funds, or Source of funding etc.