Apply for MSc Business Analytics in University of Limerick, Ireland for Sept 2019 intake
Who Should Consider the MSc in Business Analytics.
- Business graduates looking to further develop business and quantitative skills.
- Graduates with a significant business component in their degrees looking to further develop business and quantitative skills.
Why Should you Consider the MSc in Business Analytics?
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- Graduates will have a strategic understanding of business analytics and appreciate the connections between this discipline and other areas of business to make holistic decision when analysing business problems and situations.
- Graduates will develop critical thinking skills, understand the connection between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context so that they can solve business problems and make effective decisions.
- Graduates will understand how to develop new and innovative business opportunities and solutions in a dynamic international business environment.
- Graduates will develop the leadership, influence and change skills necessary to be effective business managers and leaders; demonstrating self-awareness, emotional intelligence, curiosity, visionary and strategic thinking, teamwork, reflection and knowledge transfer skills
- Graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic,and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
Programme Content: –
The MSc in Business Analytics is designed using a sequential tripartite structure. The fi rst semester is aimed at developing quantitative skills. The second semester is aimed at understanding how to apply these skills in specifi c business contexts. The summer semester is aimed at developing an integrated understanding of how these skills are applied in business contexts and situations.
- Development of Quantitative Skills
- Application of Quantitative Skills to Business Contexts
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3 (Summer)|
Option to Exit with a
Possible Careers: Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Quantitative Analyst, Management Consultant, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Research Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analyst.
- Minimum 60-65% in Bachelors in business, finance, economics and mathematics
(without any backlogs).
- TOEFL – 580 (paper based) or 90 (internet based), IELTS – Minimum score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in any one component.
- Fees: € 14500
- Application Fees: € 35
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Apply Now : Fill the form on the below or email us at email@example.com
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND BECAUSE…
- Ireland is part of European Union EU.
- Highly reputed for Quality education with reasonable fees
- Programs with well-paid internships
- Dublin is European Headquarters of all IT majors like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Adobe etc, so plenty of job opportunities
- Get One Year Post Study Work Visa