NEET 2017: CBSE Opens Application Window For Candidates Above 25 Years Of Age
Central Board of Secondary Education has opened the application window for the candidates who are above 25 years of age in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test UG 2017 (NEET UG 2017). The Supreme Court yesterday relaxed the age limit and allowed candidates above 25 years of age to appear in the NEET examination which is scheduled to be conducted on May 7, 2017. The bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra also extended the last date of filling up the forms for these candidates till April 15.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 online application services for candidates who are 25 years above will conclude in ten days i.e. April 15.
Respected Source – IndiaToday
All the candidates can fill up the application form for the same at cbseneet.nic.in
“In compliance of the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 31.03.2017 in Writ Petition (Civil)- 99/2017 another connected matters, following is informed:-
1. Candidates above 25 years of age may apply for NEET-UG-2017.
2. Candidates only with given age details can apply:-
For candidates of unreserved category Born on or before 07.05.1992
For candidates of SC/ST/OBC category Born on or before 07.05.1987″, said a notification from CBSE.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Apply online- above 25 years age’
- Fill the online application form and note down the registration number
- Upload photo and signature: The scanned image of the photograph and signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and image size of the photography should be between 10Kb to 100Kb, while the image size of the signature should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- Make payment of fee by prescribed modes
- Take a printout
The test will be conducted on May 7 across 80 cities at 1,500 examination centres across the country.
- UR/OBC: Rs 1,400
- SC/ST/PH: Rs 750
- Downloading admit cards: April 15
- Date of exam: May 7
- Declaration of results: June 8.
CBSE will be conducting the test as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (amended in 2016) and the Dentists Act 1948 (also amended in 2016).