IIM has changed its CAT rules and the new changes in CAT format would be put into place this year. CAT exam format and CAT exam new format would be tested on Nov 29th 2015 and the education industry would be eagerly waiting how the students react to this new CAT format.
CAT 2015 Changes are as follows –
1. There will be three sections —
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
2. Each Section will be Given 60 Minutes and Once the Time is Over.
3. No Negative Marks for Non-MCQ type Questions and all Questions Carry Equal Marks. Candidate must type the answers.
4. As Many Sessions In a Single Say.
5. Non-Multiple Choice Questions
6. Students Cannot Switch between sections while answering questions
7. More Test Cities & More Test Centers for CAT 2015
CAT 2015 will be conducted in two sessions on 29 November.
CAT Exam Tips Click – Five Boosters to Crack CAT 2015
Admission Times aim is to provide accuracy in format & latest updates about CAT exam.