PRL Recruitment 2019 for JRF and Research Associates Posts
Physical Research Laboratory notification for JRF & RA/ PDF Posts on a project entitled “Free space quantum communication: Road to satellite quantum communication” in Department of Science and Technology (DST), PRL Ahmedabad, Rajasthan. Applications are invited by Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad on or before 25 May 2019 for 4 vacancies.
- Last Date to send Application: 25 May 2019
- Physical Research Laboratory Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow(02) / Research Associates (02)
1. Junior Research Fellows (02)
M.Sc. in Physics or Photonics with first class (60%) or equivalent grades. Strongly motivated candidates with B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication can also be considered. Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified national level tests such as NET/GATE/JEST The JRF position is for three (03) years.
2. Research Associates/Post-Doctoral Fellows (02)
• PhD in Optics or Photonics
• Candidates who have already submitted the PhD thesis and waiting for the degree can also be considered for the position.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have already defended their thesis.
• The position is for one year that could be extended for another two years depending on the performance of the candidate
Department: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Project: “Free space quantum communication: Road to satellite quantum communication”
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com on or before 25 May 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25 May 2019
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate to work in the project “Free space quantum communication: Road to satellite quantum communication” of Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.