APPLY NOW IN RENNES BUSINESS SCHOOL WITH APPLICATION FEE WAIVER FOR JANUARY 2021 INTAKE
Study in France 2021 – Triple Accredited Rennes School of Business
Rennes School of Business is a Global School of Management in France.
Programmes taught in English, 53% of students and 91% of the Faculty being international, a network of 260 main partner universities worldwide, international research and teaching cooperation and the triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA) attesting its academic excellence, make the School a unique place to live and study.
Why Rennes School of Business
- Rennes School of Business is considered to be the most international School of Management in Europe.
- With 91% of faculty members being non-French, 53% foreign students.
- Network of more than 260 partner universities worldwide.
- 20 Double Degree.
- Grand Ecole Type of institution.
- In 2016, Rennes School of Business ranks 35th among the top 90 programmes in Management Worldwide.
- The School is accredited by The French Ministry of Education, AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- Students represent 70 different nationalities on the campus
- Many activities including team assignments and mandatory international internships, students are trained to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Situated in the city of Rennes, West of France, 10 minutes from Rennes’ historical centre. 2 hrs from Paris by fast train.
- Rennes School of Business is one of the 76 elite management schools in the world.
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Rennes School of Business is accredited triple-crown
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
This triple accreditation is shared with only 2% of Business Schools worldwide .
It attests the excellence of the teaching and research programs of the management school.
The schools are rated above international standards, such as internationalization, the attractiveness of the program portfolios or their strategic relationship with companies.
- EQUIS – European Quality Improvement System
- AACSB – Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- AMBA – Association of MBAs