Rennes School of Business – Newly added program in January 2021 INTERNATIONAL MASTER BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (iMBA)
This programme prepares managers and business leaders for scenarios that are rapidly changing, with the addition of new technologies and practices where we need to understand more than ever:
- The human factor, iNSIGHT
- The geopolitical context, iNTERNATIONAL
- The nuances and opportunities of digital business, iNTELLIGENCE
- The creation of new business models and services, iNNOVATION
- The methods to generate societal and organizational value, iMPACT
This programme is designed to be the highest in value for money of all triple accredited institutions. The curriculum, specifically crafted to reflect the current needs of business leaders, is delivered by an international faculty composed of experts and high-level academics using the most advanced pedagogical methods, including working in virtual teams, case studies, hands-on simulations and two unique eye-opening field trips.
- Duration: 15 months
- Intake: January
- Teaching language: English
- Type of Degree: MBA
- Tuition Fee: 20,000 Euros
- Scholarship: Various merit and need based scholarship available:
- Scholarship Amount: 2000€ to 5000€ discounted from the tuition fees.
- Admission requirements: Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years professional experience
HURRY APPLY NOW –
Fill the FORM below or send your documents at email@example.com
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.
Why Rennes School of Business
A school of Excellence: Triple Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS & AMBA, with 3 Masters Financial Time ranked
– Truly international:
- 95% faculty from 40 countries = 100% English medium of instruction
- 55% of students come from 100 nationalities= English friendly campus
- Our 2 Indian professors have a PhD from IIM Bangalore for one, from IIM Kolkata…
- Located in an international friendly and dynamic city, only 1.5h away from Paris with cost of living of average only!!