RRB JE (Junior Engineer) SSE Recruitment 2015
Candidates who are preparing for RRB exam should download the PDF of sample RRB Interview Question and Answers 2015 for the preparation to get job in railway.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts entrance exam for the recruitment of various posts from enthusiastic and self motive applicants in Railway Sector.
Every year large no of aspirants apply for RRB Exam and qualify the written test. But for the final selection aspirants have to crack the Interview.
Here we are providing some RRB Interview question and answers that might ask in Interview. Applicants must check it below:
5 RRB Important Interview Questions & Answers –
1) Describe yourself?
Ans: You must describe yourself in a different manner no need to repeat the info which is in the bio-data. You have to tell something about you which is not mentioned in the curriculum vitae in a manner they should impress in the first moment.
2) What are your strengths?
Ans: If you say something is your strength then they will ask you how it is your strength. Hence you need to explain it with any example
3) What is your greatest weakness?
Ans: you can say your weakness points to the interviewer at the same time you have to state that you are trying to overcome those.
4) What are you hobbies?
Ans: Tell the hobbies that you are really you are performing daily. For example if you say listening to music, then they may ask you what kind of music, about the music director. You should be very conscious about those
5) How you prove yourself?
Ans: You should say answer like what you are and how you are differ from another. You have to impress them a lot till they satisfied.
RRB Vacancy 2015 Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 2786
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- JE (Pway 291 post, Works 50 post, Bridge 28 post , Drawing and design in civil 118 post, Drawing: 03 Posts)
- JE (STR 02 post, Research Engg. 05 post, Signal 77 post, Telecommunication 40 post, IT 15 post)
- JE ((B&F) 01 post, Carriage & Wagon (Open Line) 154 Posts, Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/ Signal/ S&T 06 post)
- JE (Mechanical Workshop 53 posts, Mechanical 41 Posts, Diesel Mechanical 26 Posts )
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Designing & Drawing) Mechanical 31 Posts, Mechanical (Drawing & Design): 07 Posts)
- JE (Diesel Electrical 23 Posts, Electrical/ Electrical General 149 Posts, Electrical/ TRD 48 Posts)
- JE (Electrical)/ Workshop 24 Posts, Electrical/ TRS): 69 Posts, Design) Electrical 02 Posts)
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing & Estimation) Electrical: 12 Posts, Track Machine) 40 Posts)
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Posts
- Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81 Posts
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
- SSE (P-Way 270 Posts, Bridge 28 Posts, Works 55 Posts, Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation 29 posts)
- SSE (Section Research Engineer/ Engg 03 Posts, TMS 01 Post, Carriage & Wagon 135 Posts, J&T (Jig & Tools) 01 Post)
- SSE(Signal 71 Posts, Telecommunication 55 Posts, , Drawing/ S&T 01 Post, PCO/ ShopFloor 02 Posts, (S&T) Workshop 02 Posts)
- SSE (Track Machine73 Posts, Drawing 01 Post, Engg. Workshop 01 Post, Plant 01 Post, Drawing (Civil): 05 Posts )
- SSE (Mechanical) [Workshop] 89 Posts, Mechanical 133 Posts, Dsl Mechanical 23 Posts, Drawing & Design Mechanical 11 Posts )
- SSE (Dsl Electrical 13 Posts, Electrical/ Electrical (GS) 138 Posts, Electrical (TRD) 87 Posts, Electrical (TRS) 48 Posts)
- SSE (Electrical / Workshop: 24 Posts, Drawing/ Design & Drawing Electrical) 09 Posts)
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria –
- For the post 1 to 3 Age :- 18-32 years
- For the post 4 and 5:- 20-34 years
- Candidates should completed M .Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry) and B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree & 3 years Diploma in Civil, Manufacturing /Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control /Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ or equivalent Engg from a Recognized University.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official RRB website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 27-06-2015 to 26-07-2015 till 11.59 Pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the RRB (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in).
- Click on the “ONLINE Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link. : RRB JE Recruitment Application Form 2015
- Fill the personal details & select the post.
- Fill the other details and submit.
- Registration Number & Password will be send on your mobile save for future.
- The Registration Number and Password enter for further process.
- Now pay the fee through Online/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your recent photo (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
- Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit and take the hard copies of application form for future use.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Online examination,
- Document verification,
- Medical fitness test
Application Fee: Category wise
- UR/ OBC Male:- 100 Rs.
- No fee for ST/ SC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Minorities & EBC candidates.