RRB NTPC 2019 Notification: RRB Makes Important Changes; Get All Latest Details Here
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification: Indian Railway has begun the application process for the recruitment announced for 2019. The Online Application for RRB NTPC 2019 began on February 28, 2019. A total of 1,665 vacancies are available across the RRBs.
The recruitment process for NTPC vacancies is being conducted by RRBs. They recently released a corrigendum regarding the RRB NTPC recruitment and have made some changes to the official advertisement/notification released for the RRB NTPC recruitment. An applicant must go through the detailed advertisement before applying for a post and to a particular RRB.
Related Links: RRB NTPC 2019 Notification Out, 2.5 Lakh Vacancies, Check Online Application Status, Eligibility and Preparation Tips here.
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification: Important Changes
- When a candidate is qualified for 1st stage CBT and short listed for subsequent stages as OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD, he/she will continue to be considered as OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD respectively in all the subsequent stages.
- Candidates who are applying for EWS reservation will have to bring Income and Asset Certificate issued by competent authority on the date of document verification. The certificate should be for the year 2017-18 with the last date of registration of applications is 31.03.2019.
- In the Annexure III of the RRB NTPC advertisement pdf, the list of competent authorities that can issue Income and Asset Certificate for EWS category reservation is given.
- If a candidates fails to comply with the requirements of EWS category reservation, their claim for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and the candidature/application of that candidates, if he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for General (UR) category, will be considered under General (UR) vacancies only.
- The condition for scribes is removed by the recruitment board. Earlier, it was mentioned in the advertisement that the academic qualification of the scribe for a PwBD must be one step below the applicant but this condition has been deleted from the notification now.
- The clause that says that any application even under RTI act seeking any information will not be entertained till the completion of the entire recruitment process has also been removed.
- MD which was earlier to be read as ‘Muscular Dystrophy’, is changed and now should be read as, ‘Multiple Disabilities’.
Source – Krishijagran