RRB NTPC 2016 Exams Cancelled and Rescheduled For a Later Date – Is Paper Leak the Reason?
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRB) has postponed its online written examination that was scheduled to be conducted from April 26 to April 30. The Board hasn’t released the new date of the exam yet. About one crore candidates have applied for Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) jobs (CEN 03/2015) for 18252 posts.
The Indian Railways has been conducting the Exam for Non-Popular Technical Categories (NTPC) posts since March 2016. However, the board has notified that the exams were cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances and has been rescheduled for a later date.
Few aspirants have received a message from the Railway Recruitment Board that says,
“Due to unavoidable circumstances, your NTPC (Graduate) examination has been rescheduled to a later date. Your revised date and venue will be communicated to you shortly.”
According to some students, they have received the message from the Board that the examination has been rescheduled. Mohit Kumar, an aspirant said, “I was all geared up for the examination when yesterday evening, I received this message. This is annoying as I have studied late nights to prepare for this exam.
The re-scheduled of examination for only those candidates who have their exam between 27 April and 3 May 2016.
Following is the Highlights of Rescheduling News of RRB NTPC 2016
- A few centers has been rescheduled.
- SMS has been sent/will be sent to all the candidates of affected centers.
- Aspirants who has already appeared in the exams need not to worry.
- This has been done to stop Cheating/Malpractices in RRB Exams
- If you have not received any SMS then go to your exam center tomorrow.
- Wait for RRB’s Official NOTICE/SMS for further information.
- New Admit cards will soon be uploaded and same will be intimated by SMS by RRB
- Till now NO Official NOTICE in RRB’s Website.
- We’ll keep updateing you about latest news.