Preparation tips for RRB NTPC Stage 2 Graduate Online CBT Examination 2016
The preliminary admit card for the posts of RRB NTPC (Graduate) against CEN No. 03/2015 will be available for the candidates from January 2 .
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Admit Card has been released by the Railways Recruitment Board on the respective regional websites. Students who had cleared the RRB NTPC 1st Stage CBT are eligible to write the 2nd Stage CBT scheduled to be conducted from Jan. 17 to Jan. 19, 2017. As per the official notification released on the official website regional RRBs, the admit card for 2nd stage CBT exam would be released in two stages. First admit cards released would be preliminary admit card. The Preliminary Admit Card for RRB NTPC 2nd Stage CBT are now available. Link for downloading the admit card is shared on the regional RRBs.
Link for downloading of e-Call Letters for 2nd Stage Exam
The aspirants must note that it is mandatory to carry the final admit card for the second stage of RRB NTPC exam which is scheduled to be conducted on January 17, 18 and 19, 2016. TheFinal E-Call Letters for appearing in the Exam with Test Centre Name and Address will be available 4 days before the Exam date. For the January 17 exam, the admit cards will be available for download from January 13, 2017. The admit cards for the January 18 exam, the admit cards will be available from January 14, 2016 while for January 19, the admit cards will be available from January 15, 2017.
Tips & Tricks to Crack Online RRB NTPC Stage 2 Exam
Every applicant tries harder to get qualify for Railway exam, but most of the claimants are not able to do it. Applicants have filled the form and confused where to start the preparation for Railway exam. .But it is an essential fact that even before you begin your preparation, you should know the complete procedure of the exam. So here we guide you with some tips on the preparation strategy which you should follow for the upcoming Railway exam and where to start your preparation for the Railway Exam 2016. Applicants can check our site for Admit card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Mock test…so that you can make easy preparation by knowing about Railway Exam.
Here we are providing some powerful preparation tips with helps you to get idea about preparation and qualify for Railway Board Exam.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Prep Guide
RRB NTPC Syllabus is divided into 4 major sections:
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- General Science
- Reasoning/ General Mental Ability
- Arithmetic Ability
Lets go section by section in this RRB NTPC Study Plan and try to understand how to maximize overall score and crack written examination.
1. RRB NTPC Study Plan for General Awareness
This section will include Questions from various topics that can be classified under these major heads: Economy, Polity, History, Geography, Railways Related facts and Figures and Currents Affairs.
|Topic||Important Topics||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Currents Affairs||National , International, Sports, Science & Technology||5-7|
|Economy||Economic Terms & Theories||1-2|
|Polity (India)||Constitution of India, Terms and Theories, Designation and Powers, Duties and Rights||1-2|
|History||Indian History (AIH, Medieval, Modern)||3-5|
|Railways Related||History, Facts & Figures||3-5|
2. RRB NTPC Study Plan for General Science
There is an overwhelming number of topics to cover in General Science under each topic – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental Studies.
|Topic||Standard||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Physics||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Chemistry||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Biology||Up to 10th Standard||5-7|
|Environmental Studies||Up to 10th Standard||3-4|
3. RRB NTPC Study Plan for Reasoning Ability
This is one of the major parts of the Online Computer Based test (RRB NTPC 2016). The syllabus for the Reasoning sections will be classified under these major topics:
|Subject||Topics||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Usual Reasoning||Sitting/ Circular/ Linear / Puzzle Arrangement||10|
|Blood Relation and Direction||1-2|
|Decision Making, Problem Solving, Eligibility Test||1-2|
|Visual Reasoning||Hidden , Embedded, Mirror, Water Images, Patterns, Matrix, Other Miscellaneous||7-10|
|High Level Reasoning||Statement Conclusion, Interference, Assumption||1-2|
4. RRB NTPC Study Plan for Arithmetic Ability
This is one of the major topics of the Online Computer Based test (RRB NTPC 2016). The syllabus for the Arithmetic section will be classified as follows:
|Topics||Relevancy as per Number of Questions|
|Time, Work & Distance||1-2|
|Averages/ Simplification/ Speed Calculation||3-4|
|Area and Volume||1-2|
|Linear/ Quadratic Equations||1-2|
|Miscellaneous (Probability, P & C etc.)||3-4|
Notice the colour pattern used while naming topics? These colour codes are used in reference with.
- Red Colour: The Topics that covered maximum number of Questions or these topics are considered to be very Important w.r.t. Previous Year paper analysis
- Orange Colour: These topics are of medium priority on the basis of number of Questions.
- Green Colour: These are the topics that have the probability of appearing in the main examination.
Here is an optimized study plan using which a candidate can manage his time more efficiently and secure 15-20% more marks.
- Start with analyzing the detailed syllabus for RRB NTPC 2016.
- Mark topics that you have covered and make a list of topics (Priority wise) that are still untouched.
- Visit this link, if you are lacking any information or study material for preparation of written examination.
- Test your RRB NTPC Preparation Level by giving a mock test.
- Dedicate few hours analysing your performance in RRB Mock Tests. You will be able to figure out the topics which fall easily in your domain and the ones that require more practice.
- Now, start section-wise and Dedicate 3-4 days to each section i.e. Reasoning, Arithmetic, GA & GS
- Try to cover topics that are untouched and revise the topics that are completed.
- Don’t try to focus on topics that appear less frequently.
- Try to solve more Questions that are time taking and that helps you create an approach in the main examination as well as helps in time management.
After you enter the final days of RRB NTPC Preparation, the only thing you need is just practice. You can follow these steps to give a final touch to your preparation:
- Practice a good mock test series or solve some RRB NTPC sample papers.
- Don’t try to start any new topic. The fall north of your RRB NTPC Study Plan.
- Just keep on solving Arithmetic and Reasoning Ability Questions as this will help you in decreasing the time while attempting the Questions in RRB NTPC Main Examination.
- Revise GS and GA topics time to time as this section will be a difference creator.
- Try a mock test when you feel that you are ready for the Examination. Compare your performance and analysis with the one you got in the previous Mock test.
- Try to find out areas where you can improve, give few more mock tests. (More practice will lead to perfection).
- Make a strategy that how you are going to attempt the paper, divide the time that you’re going to dedicate to each section as competition is very high.
Hope this will help you and serve as a roadmap to success in RRB NTPC Examination 2016. Do you have your own RRB NTPC Study Plan? Let us know in the comments below so that everyone can benefit from it. To download admit card, click here.