SBI clerk prelims results & main exam call letters released
Latest Update (17/06/2016): State Bank of India Junior Associate Pre Examination Result available at the official website www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Results 2016: The results of clerks for the Junior Assistants (JA) (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Assistants (JAA). The call letters will be online from June 17 to June 26. The main exam will be conducted on June 25 and June 26 as per information on the site.
Number of vacancies
- Junior Associate (Customer support & sales): 10726 posts (state wise)
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 posts (state wise)
A total of 17,140 posts were advertised under the said notification. The examination was held in May-June 2016.
Students no need to worry, just provide your Email ID and Subscribe Admission Times. As soon as the SBI Clerk Prelims Results is out, we would inform you over the mail.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. SBI every year releases recruitment notifications for filling in the various vacancies that were available across various branches of SBI.
How To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Results 2016
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India : www.sbi.co.in
- Then click on the link displaying ‘SBI clerical results prelims’
- Enter the required details like your registration number and date of birth in the provided fields
- Click on the submit button
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- check your results and take a printout of the page
Below, we have shared in our article the state wise recruitment details
|States||SBI Clerk Vacancies (JA)||Clerical Cadre (JAA)||SBI Circle|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks (Expected)
|Marks (Out of 100)||Category|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks (State-wise)