SBI SCO 2016 Notification Released at sbi.co.in: Click here for eligibility criteria and other details
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer posts on contract basis.
All the eligible candidates are advised to apply through prescribed format latest by August 16, 2016.
- Total posts: 5
Name of the posts:
- Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media and Research): 1
- Assistant Vice President (Marcom): 1
- Assistant Vice President (Corporate Communications/ PR): 1
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 1
- Senior Manager (Marketing): 1
All the candidates interested in applying for these posts need to possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised institute/university.
Also, candidate should possess a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from a recognised university/institute.
For more details, candidates can check the official notification available on the website,www.sbi.co.in
All the candidates should be in the age group of 21 to 40 years. However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an interview.
All the candidates need to pay Rs 600 for each application form.
In order to apply online, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website and click on ‘Career link’
- Fill in all the requisite details
- After submitting the same, the registration id and password will be generated
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment
- The candidates are required to make the payment of Rs 600
- The candidates can submit the application form along with the necessary documents such as id proof, proof of date of birth, resume, educational certificates, mark-sheet/degree certificate, experience certificate and e-receipt for fee payment to ‘Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, third floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021’ by post, so as to reach before the closing date.
The selection of the candidates will be based on short-listing and interview. They will be selected against the posts of Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media and Research), Assistant Vice President (Marcom), Assistant Vice President (Corporate Communications/ PR), Senior Manager (Digital Marketing), and Senior Manager (Marketing).
Important Events Dates Commencement of on-line registration of application 06/07/2016 Closure of registration of application 20/07/2016 Closure for editing application details 20/07/2016 Last date for printing your application 30/07/2016 Online Fee Payment 06/07/2016 to 20/07/2016