Senior Teaching Associate Position in IISER, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Designation/Position- Senior Teaching Associate Position
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, Maharashtra, India invites application for Senior Teaching Associate Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Research/Job Area- Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
Name of the Project – “Centre of Excellence in Science and Mathematics Education at IISER Pune”
Project Code – 32515205
Location- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, Maharashtra, India
Minimum educational Qualifications
- Ph.D. in Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics with at least 10 years of teaching experience.
- Candidates who have completed their viva voce examination and awaiting award of the degree will also be considered.
Preference– Candidate should have experience in:
- Outreach workshops and events
- Designing and conducting curricula for students and teachers in active learning methods in science education, particularly at the UG level
- Management of Capacity building programs for preservice and in-service teachers for science education
- Designing and developing resources for training teachers in laboratory-based teaching
- Experience in science education at the undergraduate level will be preferred.
Age– Not more than 40 years as on the closing date of advertisement.
Job/Position Description- Advt. No. 21/2020/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./30.04.2020/12.05.2020
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Tenure of the appointment – Initially for 6 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and
continuation of project.
Consolidated emoluments – Rs. 65,000/- per month
How to Apply- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 31, 2020. Please mention “Senior Teaching Associate-Project Code: 32515205” in the subject line of the email.
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
Last Date for Apply– 31 May 2020
Source – Researchersjob