Monthly Stipends of $800 to $1500 for 3 Months to 9 Months Depending on the Merit of Research Proposal.
International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) is offering a chance to young scientists in their early research career to undertake scientific projects in life sciences at local research facilities with the fellowship grants provided by ICGEB.
Eligibility: Indian citizens who are either in the process of gaining a PhD degree or have secured one in the last five years or young scientists with MSc qualification
- Details: Monthly stipends of $800 to $1500 for 3 months to 9 months depending on the merit of research proposal.
Deadline: March 31, 2020 (Extended 30 Sept 2020)
- How to apply: Online applications via email
- Short Source URL: http://www.b4s.in/JC/SFI2
Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships
The International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) invites applications from PhD aspirants to pursue research studies at state-of-art facilities.
Eligibility: Indian citizens adhering to ICGEB Institution age criteria, with a BSc (Honours) or MSc degree and English language proficiency may apply to pursue research at various ICGEB facilities in Italy, New Delhi or Cape Town.
- Details: Monthly stipend of $1,020 along with travel expenses (to-and-fro) for allocated ICGEB Lab facilities, medical insurance, VISA and renewal costs along with accommodation facilities.
- How to apply: Online only.
- Short Source URL: http://www.b4s.in/JC/AFP2
University of Essex
UK-based University of Essex is offering scholarships in its various under graduation and postgraduation programmes.
Eligibility: For under graduation programme, the applicant must have scored at least 80 per cent in Class XII with 6.0 band in each component of IELTS, and for the postgraduation programme, a score of 55 per cent is a must in the graduation degree and overall 6.5 band in IELTS with 6.0 band in each component.
- Details: Undergraduate students will bag GBP 3,000 and postgraduates may get up to GBP 5,000 as scholarship.
- How to apply: Online applications are accepted.
- Short Source URL: http://www.b4s.in/JC/UOE4
Tel Aviv University Summer Programme
Tel Aviv University (TAU), Israel, has announced its summer programme open in Cyber Security, Business & Entrepreneurship in the Start-Up Nation, Middle East & Conflict Studies; Summer Internship Programme; Summer Research Programme in sciences, smart cities and food safety and security.
Eligibility: The applications are open for candidates pursuing under-graduation and post-graduation, having minimum 80 per cent in their previous examination.
- Details: Partial scholarship of up to 65 per cent is given on the total cost of tuition, dormitory and medical insurance.
- How to apply: Online only.
- Short Source URL: www.b4s.in/JC/TAU7
Content Source – The Tribune