Study MBA Specialized Programs In Paris, France Without GMAT & IELTS
STUDY MBA IN FRANCE: (EDC Paris Business School Specialized MBA) programs are very high academic and professional levels, which value your initial degree, which reinforce a first expertise in a sector or a sector sharp, and which for those who wish, allow to acquire a dual skill.
Answering the concrete problems of companies is part of the DNA of the school. From new digital professions to service innovation, through international entrepreneurship and the marketing revolution, our specialized MBA * aims to enable our future graduates to differentiate themselves in a growing labor market. competitive and uncertain.
EDC Paris MBA Specialized Programs –
- MBA Specialized – Business Project Management
- Specialized MBA – Corporate Finance
- Specialized MBA – Digital Marketing
- Specialized MBA – Audit & Management Control
- MBA – Entrepreneurship and Innovation
EDC Paris Tuition Fees –
- Specialized MBA – Business Project Management – 10 400 € per year *
- Specialized MBA – Corporate Finance – 10 400 € per year *
- Specialized MBA – Digital Marketing – 10 400 € per year *
- Specialized MBA – Audit and Management Control – 10 400 € per year *
- MBA Full-Time – Entrepreneurship and Innovation – € 16,800 per year.
MBA In France Without GMAT
- You have a BAC + 3 …
In accordance with the LMD (License, Master, Doctorate) standard, EDC Paris’ specialized MBA * programs are offered over a 2-year period.
At the end of their first year, for students who have passed knowledge checks and validated an internship of a minimum duration of 3 1/2 months, the transition to 2nd year is then done automatically (there is no of selection between the 1st and 2nd year).
- You have a BAC + 4/5 or more …
In accordance with the LMD standard (License, Master, Doctorate), and according to the prerequisites required for integration directly into the 2nd year, EDC Paris’ specialized MBA * programs take place in 12 months.
The title is awarded at the end of their 2nd year of specialized MBA *, for students who have passed knowledge checks, validated an internship of a minimum duration of 4 months, and having written a dissertation.
EDC Paris Business School Location –
PARIS – Ideally located in La Défense, the busiest and largest district in Europe, which facilitates contacts and opportunities with the business world, EDC PARIS is just a 10 minute metro ride from Paris legendary landmarks: Le Louvre, les Champs Elysées,l’Avenue Montaigne, les Tuileries…
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Apply Now : Fill the form on the below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EDC Paris Business School Overview
Founded in 1950, EDC is the oldest private French Business School. The EDC Force Association brings together the school’s 15,000 graduates, spread across an international network in 77 countries.
- 1950 – Creation of EDC
- 1952 – First Graduate Promotion
- 1967 – Recognition of the School by the State
- 1986 – Diploma awarded by the Ministry of National Education, certified at law level II
- 1993 – 10,000th graduate
- 1995 – Retirement of the School by 250 Alumni
- 1997 – New curriculum in 4 years and educational partnership with HEC Entrepreneurs
- 2005 – New course in 5 years – Diploma aimed Bac + 5
- 2009 – Obtaining the Master’s degree
- 2010 – EDC Paris becomes a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- 2011 – EDC Paris joins the PASSERELLE ESC contest for the admission of candidates to bac + 2, bac + 3 and more
- 2013 – Renewal of the diploma concerned Bac + 5 and the degree of master for 4 years.
- 2015 – EDC Paris BS celebrates its 65th birthday and the 20th anniversary
of the alumni’s return to school
- 2016 – EDC Paris BS obtains EPAS international accreditation and joins UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Écoles)
- 2017 – EDC Paris Business School joins Grupo Planeta’s international higher education project
- 15,000 graduates from 77 countries
- 1,450 students
- 3,000 internship offers per year
- 2,500 job offers per year
- 35 permanent professors and research professors
- 40 expert teachers
- 170 professional speakers
- 93% of the students obtain a permanent job within two months of graduation
- 20% of entrepreneurs in each promotion
- € 38,500 average annual salary for hiring young graduates
- EDC is the oldest private French business school
More than 10 years of double degrees and double-certifications are offered in France and abroad, notably through its Grande École Program
Nearly 100 international universities are partners of EDC Paris Business School
Expert programs to train the best professionals in the market
EDC Paris’ specialized MBA * programs are offered to students pursuing studies as well as working professionals.
This diversity is a source of enrichment for all participants. The size of classes and the teaching provided by professionals, encourage exchanges and the creation of a network of solidarity. Participants are invited to work in teams on transversal projects and are supported in their professional integration through workshops and individual personal development interviews.
The 6-month corporate mission and the dissertation dealing with a business problem allow the participants of the specialized MBA * programs to develop a professional network and a expertise turned towards the companies, that it is in finance, in marketing, in human resources, luxury …
Profiles sought by the market
Quality education in a dedicated environment
- Some specialized MBAs * including the International MBA of EDC Paris are ranked by SMBG among the best in their category.
- All participants benefit from individualized support in their search for internships or employment.
EDC Paris, one of the largest network in France related to companies
- The organization of the courses allows an alternation school / company (internship agreement or contract of professionalisation). Students thus gain rich experience with companies
- The majority of the speakers are executives from the largest national and international companies.
- Specialized MBA * students have many opportunities to build their own network, including conferences and meetings of EDC Paris Business School’s Grande Ecole Program.