SSC CGL Tier-I Results 2016 Date Announced| Check CGL Re-Exam Date & Tier-2 Exam Schedule
Latest Update (16/11/2016) – SSC CGL Tier I marks released: Check them here.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the marks of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Tier 1 2016 yesterday, November 14.
All the candidates who appeared for the examination can check the same on its official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in .
How to check the marks?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab ‘Notices
- Further, click on ‘Declaration of Marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Examination, 2016″
- Marks of candidates against their roll number will be displayed
- Download the same
- All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the same for future reference.
The result of SSC CGL 2016 are scheduled to be declared today on www.ssc.nic.in , know all things relevant.
In a press note issued last month, SSC had set the date of CGL result declaration as November 8, 2016 after speculations surfaced of result being out in October first week.
As far as it goes to say for time of declaration, SSC hasn’t specified that. Nonetheless, expect results to be out sometime in the evening. Candidates may keep watch on the official website http://ssc.nic.in/ to check for updates in case any good news comes up. Candidates will also be informed via sms on their mobile numbers registered while filling the form.
CLARIFICATION REGARDING RESULT OF CGLE-2016 (Tier-I)
Easy Steps to Check SSC CGL Result 2016
- Candidates should visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- After then, select the SSC CGL Tier Result 2016 from notifications.
- Enter you roll no and date of birth, which is mandatory information for the SSC CGL Result.
- Candidates also can check their result by name.
- Download and take print out of result for the future use.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in written exam of all the tiers including interviews if required by the commission. Candidates should keep checking our website for latest updates.
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the CGLE 2016 in the Computer Based Mode in 43 Batches from 27.08.2016 to 11.09.2016 at about 415 venues in 96 cities throughout the country. This Examination was conducted at Srinagar on 25.09.2016. Against 38.04 lakh registered candidates, about 14.99 lakh candidates actually appeared in the said Examination.
The Commission, due to administrative reasons, has decided to conduct a re-examination for one Shift i.e. the Second Shift (Batch-II) of the CGLE Tier-I which was held at 4.15 PM – 5.30 PM on 27.08.2016. This re-examination will be conducted only for those candidates who had actually appeared in Batch-II on 27.08.2016. The tentative date for re-examination is 27.10.2016. Further details in this regard will be intimated to the candidates separately in due course.
The SSC CGLE Result Tier 1, in context of the revised schedule of the examination, is tentatively proposed to be declared on 08/11/2016 and that SSC CGLE Tier II 2016 would be tentatively held w.e.f. 30.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Notice regarding Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016
The CGL tier 2 examinations 2016 will be conducted from 9th November to 11th November, 2016. The page also goes on to say that “CGL tier 2 paper-1 & 2 will be held in two days in 2 different shifts i. e. On 9th & 10th November. Paper-3 & 4 will be held on 11th November 2016.” Although SSC Tube is not official but the group has been reliable source on news and information related to SSC exams.
To clear things to candidates, the info is solid about CGL tier 2 exam dates but there is little to no official consent on the result date for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2016. Our best bet is that tier 1 exam results will be declared within next few days because it will take time to issue admit cards to qualified candidates of tier 1 exam to appear for tier 2. But still nothing is official until SSC says so, therefore, wait for SSC to release any notice regarding this soon.
Assorted Mussing for SSC exams:
- Since it’s official that CHSL 2016 notification will released on October 8th, candidates can expect their results of SSC CGL 2016 exam around that time frame. The same source has also said that dates for CHSL 2016 tier 1 exam has been fixed, but that’s discussion for another time. I’ll be putting that here soon.
- CHSL tier 2 exam 2015, that was held on Sept 18, the results for the same are also expected within 1-2 weeks. Expect that too around 8 October.
- Meanwhile, SSC has also notified Junior engineers recruitment in 2016 and the registrations are underway.