SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Analysis and Questions Asked 19th March 2017
So all applicants who participated in this written examination are now eagerly looking for SSC CGL Tier 3 Answer Key for 19th March 2017 Exam for Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D on Internet so that they can use it to compare their answers with correct answers. Answer Key is yet to be released by Staff Selection Commission as experts are solving question paper and verifying answers.
The SSC CGL Tier III exam was held on 19th March 2017. We hope you did well in SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper. The Tier III descriptive exam is of 1-hour duration & takes place from 11 AM to 12 PM in a single shift. It is a pen & paper based exam. In this article, we are providing you SSC CGL Tier 3 Analysis and Questions Asked to make you understand what kinds of topics are asked in the descriptive paper.
SSC CGL Tier III Answer Key 2017
The agency conduct this exam every year to recruit intelligent and eligible candidates for various posts. The Staff Selection Commission is an organisation to conduct this exam. The agency had successfully conducted tier 3 exam on at various allotted centers all over the India. Organisation will release the SSC CGL Tier 3 Answer Key 2017 on its official website. The organisation recruit many candidates for various vacant posts in the government organisations. A huge number of students from all over the country give this exam. Every candidate who have written the exam is now looking for SSC CGL Official Tier III Solved Question Paper 2017.
Agency is responsible to provide SSC CGL Tier 3 Answer Key 2017. The organisation will upload SSC CGL Tier III Solved OMR Answer Sheet 2017 Exam Set Wise on its website. All the candidates who have written the exam are trying to get the Official SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 for Morning & Evening Shift for All Sets. Candidates can get the link to Download SSC CGL Answer Key, SSC CGL Tier 3 Answer Key, SSC CGL Tier III Answer Key, CGL Answer Key, CGL Tier 3 Answer Key 2017, SSC CGL Tier 3 Answer Key 2017, SSC CGL Tier III Answer Key 19th March 2017 Exam here in this page and aspirants can use these links.
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL(Combined Graduate Level) tier 3 Exam Events Important dates has been given below.
|Name Of The Organisation||Staff selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||CGL Tier 3 (Combined Graduate Level tier 3)|
|Date of Exam||19th March 2017|
|Result Announcement||Very Soon|
|Answer Key||Will be Available very Soon|
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Set Wise Answer Key
Now all those candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 3 Set Wise Answer Key from the links given below.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Set A Answer Key (Available Soon)
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Set B Answer Key (Available Soon)
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Set C Answer Key (Available Soon)
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Set D Answer Key (Available Soon)
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can follow these simple steps given below to download answer key easily from official web site of SSC.
- First of all, Log on to official web portal of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now Search for “CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key” link on the home page in latest news section and then click on it.
- Select your question paper code
- Hit “Download” button
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key will start downloading.
- Now you should take a print out of answer key so that you can easily use it and you can also take it’s reference in future.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Cut-Off Marks
The SSC(Staff Selection Commission) CGL(Combined Graduate Level) Tier 3 for the post of Various ministeries group b and c and other govt departments. Examination Authority will select the successful candidates for further process on the basis of their marks obtained in written exam. The Authority will be released SSC CGL result Cutoff marks on its official website. The Cutoff marks are the minimum marks that you have to get at any cost if you want to get selection for the next round. For Candidates convince, We updated Category wise Expectation for SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Cutoff Marks 2017. In Last few year it was like that. We are hoping, that seeing the last few years data, we are expecting that The SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Cutoff marks will be between 5 to 10% up and down from the previous year cutoff marks.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Answer Key 2017 by Coaching Institutes
Staff Selection Commission will release answer key very soon on its official web portal so that all candidates can download it. Till than, Candidates are advised to take reference from answers keys released by some famous coaching institutes like Career Launcher, Paramount etc.
We have also provided links to the official web portal of Staff Selection Commission from where you can download SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 for Tier II Exam in pdf format. For more updates, you should stay tuned with us. Candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 2 2016 Exam Answer Key by Coaching Institutes from the links given below:-
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key by Career Launcher
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key by Paramount
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key by Sreedhar’s CCE
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key by Aakash Institute
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 Answer Key by Dastak Coaching
Descriptive Paper SSC CGL Tier 3 Analysis and Questions Asked 19th March 2017
The descriptive paper is introduced in SSC CGL exam to test the writing skills of the students. Tier 3 paper was of 100 Marks & you were allotted 60 minutes to complete it. Below is the SSC CGL Tier 3 Analysis and Questions Asked:
Essay writing –
Topics: In the event of an earthquake, for your safety what u should do and what you should not do.
Word Limit – 250 Words
Marks – 50 Marks
Letter Writing –
Topic: Assuming that you are Suresh/Seema, Write a letter to your younger brother Naresh, highlighting the distinct benefits and shortcomings of Computer Based Recruitment test, and what will be the future shortfall of it.
Word Limit – 150 Words
Marks – 50 Marks
Point To be Noted:
- This time no choice was given to students. You have to answer the question on the topics mentioned above. Usually, two topics are given for each type of writing & you have to choose any one in which you are more comfortable.
- The Answer sheet was provided to students. Answer sheet consists of 12 pages and each page consisted 4 columns and 14 rows.
- It was strictly mentioned that you have to follow the word limit. However, you can exceed only 10% of the word limit.
- You were allowed to write the exam in the black/blue pen. Pens were not provided in the exam hall & you have to bring your own pens.
- The exam started at 11 AM & finished at 12 PM.