SSC CGL Tier II 2016 to be re-conducted for over 10 venues: Official report
SSC CGL Tier II to be re-conducted for 13 out of 351 venues.
Graduate Level Staff selection commission SSC conducted a national level written examination for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Tier II 2016. Karmachari chayan Ayog conducted sanyukt Snatak stariya bharti pariksha on 30 November 2016, and 1 December 2016 at various examination centers all over India.
As per recent SSC notice, the total numbers of test venues are 356 spread across 57 centres (cities) across the country.
November 30th exam details:
- On day one, i.e. November 30th 2016, the examination has been conducted for 74,498 candidates at 351 venues in 56 centres (cities) across the country
- In the first Session, the examination has been conducted successfully without any untoward incident for 69,600 candidates at 338 venues in 56 centres
- In the second session, the examination was conducted successfully for 69,730 candidates at 343 venues in 56 centres (cities).
Highlights of the notice:
- Meanwhile, the examination will be re-conducted for 13 out of 351 venues (i.e. 3.7 per cent of the total venues) due to technical problems being reported by the representatives of the commission.
List of venues:
These venues inter-alia include:
- One venue at Patna
- One at Ranchi
- Two at Allahabad
- One at Navi Mumbai
- Three at Ghaziabad
- One at Greater Noida
- Two at Delhi
- One at Ahmadabad and
- One venue at Jaipur
Not only this, some even tried to mislead the candidates by hosting footages of unruly behaviour and alleged malpractices by some candidates at the following centres:
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Jasola (Sarita Vihar), New Delhi (Batch-I)
- Anand International College of Engineering (Batch-I &Batch-II) at Jaipur.
As of now, the examinations of the concerned batches have already been cancelled by the commission.
Furthermore, the commission in its official statement has assured that the Commission is committed to conduct all its examinations including CGLE-2016 (Tier-II) in a free and fair manner to ensure merit based selection.
A notice by the chairman of the Commission at the SSC’s website says that the final result of the SSC CGL 2016 recruitment drive will tentatively be released by the end of April 2017.