SSC CHSL Exam 2015 : Check out Revised Scheme of Examination Now
All the candidates can now check the revised examination pattern of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2015 conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification informing candidates about the revised examination pattern, other details of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2015 on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
Earlier, after the SSC CHSL Tier 1 results were declared, all the shortlisted candidates were called for skill test for data entry operator and for the typing test of LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk).
Now, between these two levels, the commission has introduced a new stage (tier 2) where the qualifying candidate has to appear for the essay and letter/application writing.
It means the commission will be conducting three levels of CHSL examination, i.e.
- Tier 1: Descriptive paper
- Tier 2: Essay and letter/application writing skills
- Tier 3: Skill test / typing test
The final selection of candidates will be done on the final merit prepared on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier 1 and Tier 2.
Paper Pattern of SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination:
- All the candidates need to write an essay of 200-250 words and letter/application writing of approximately 150-200 words
- The total duration of the examination would be one hour
- The minimum qualifying marks for this paper would be 33 per cent
- Candidates can attempt the paper in either Hindi or English language
- Moreover, the skill test/typing test will be held immediately after the tier 2 examination.
Further, the tentative date of Tier 2 is September 18, 2016.
For all latest updates on examination, candidates are requested to keep a constant check on the official website of the commission.