Staff Selection Commission Releases Notice for Re-Exam 2016
Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSC WR) has issued the admit cards for combined higher secondary level (10+2) re-examination 2015.
Date and details of re-examination:
- The exam will be held on July 23, 2016
- Candidates who shall appear for the re-examination this year can download their admit cards from the official website
How to download admit card:
- Log in to official website for SSC WR
- Admit card can be downloaded by putting roll number or registration id in the required fields
- The link to download admit card is http://www.sscwr.net
The written exam was held last year (2015) on November 1, November 15, December 6 and December 20
What is Staff Selection Commission?
As Wikipedia states, Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of the Chairman, two members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.