Get 18 Months Post Study Work Permit in Germany – Study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
We at IUBH strongly believe, that a great education institution can only create a successful study experience in an environment of motivation, innovation and excellence. That is why we place such a strong focus on quality – in our faculty, our courses, our services and our students. Our success story started two decades ago and it is far from finished. Every day, we strive to accomplish but one goal – to improve the quality of our services and help you achieve your professional goals.
Find out more about the IUBH story, our benefits and our quality.
Why Study in Germany?
- It is the 3rd most popular destination among International Students in the world.
- No German Language required as Courses are offered in English
- Students will get 18 months stay back after finishing their degree programs
- German University degrees are highly respected by Employers.
- Tuition fees and Living expenses are low as compared to other European countries.
Why choose IUBH University of Applied Sciences ?
- The IUBH University of Applied Sciences is state-recognised. All our programmes are accredited accordingly.
- 100 % English Speaking
- 2 Campuses – Berlin & Bad Honnef – Located in one of the most beautiful areas of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) in 5 Subjects.
- IUBH is a founding member of the global network “Hotel Schools of Distinction” (formerly “Leading Hotel Schools of the World”) and the only German University in the network.
- 95% Graduate Employability.
Bachelor’s Programmes – International Hospitality Management, Hospitality Management, International Aviation Management, Aviation Management, International Management, International Tourism Management, Tourism Management, International Event Management, International Marketing Management,
Master’s Programmes – Engineering Project Management, International Marketing Management, Leadership & Management, International HRM, International Finance & Accounting, International Business, IT Management, Transport & Logistics Management, International Aviation Management, International Healthcare Management, International Hospitality Management.
Master International Management with Majors – Aviation, Big Data Management, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare Management, Hospitality, HRM, IT Management, Logistics & Transport, Marketing,
MBA Programmes with Specializations– International Business, International Business with Majors -Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare Management, HRM, Hospitality, Big Data Management, Aviation.
Intakes Available –
- IELTS (UG/PG/MBA) – Academic 6.0 , TOEFL- 80, PTE – 56
- MBA– At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Bachelor – € 13,060 – € 13, 490 (Yearly Tuition if paid per Semester), € 11,980 – € 12,380 (yearly Tuition if paid per year)
- Master – € 14,580 (Yearly Tuition if paid per Semester) € 13,380 (yearly Tuition if paid per year)
- MBA – € 16,330 – € 20,030 (Yearly Tuition if paid per Semester) € 18,380 – € 14,980 (yearly Tuition if paid per year)
- Application Fees – € 50
Living Costs –
- € 10,235 per year – Blocked Account (1 Euro € = Rs. 78)
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, Curriculum Vitae, Academic References Work Experience Certificates (if applicable),IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
For appointments, please contact us at 011 46066678, Mob: 9990433222 or e-mail us at email@example.com or fill the form below