Study Business and Management Program – NEOMA Business School – France
Study At Top MIM College In France: If you’re looking to Study Management in Europe, give some thought to the idea of studying abroad in France at NEOMA Business School. With its campuses in Rouen, Reims and Paris and many courses fully taught in English, NEOMA Business School has a reputation for being one of the most innovative English-speaking grandes écoles (AKA Grand School) for management in the region.
NEOMA grads consistently land top jobs. NEOMA Business School is known to produce employable graduates with highly desirable skills, and this strength is very clearly reflected in the university’s employability statistics. 95% of NEOMA grads on either a master in management or any of their masters of science find a job; while 86% of their MBA grads find a job within three months of graduation.
A powerful network of influencers With 59,500 graduates all over the world, 300 partner universities in 75 countries, and 200 partner companies, NEOMA Business School is a well-connected establishment with an unusually active.
- NEOMA Business School is created in 2013 by the merger of two business schools: Rouen Business School (established in 1871) and Reims Management School (established in 1928).
- NEOMA Business School proclaims a dual ambition: to be classed among the best Schools in Europe and to be recognized as the preferred partner of business.
- NEOMA Business School wishes to become the leading School in the training of bright, innovative leaders, with a spirit of entrepreneurship and a strong international dimension. Its academic excellence has been recognized in three international accreditation: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- NEOMA has over 9,500 students and 59,500 graduates
- NEOMA has 200 key corporate partners and 300 prestigious academic partners in 75 countries
- NEOMA Business School is one of the top ten business schools in France
- NEOMA BS provides an international environment with 62% of the international faculty and over 1200 international students from five continents
- Ranked as one of the best business schools in Europe by the Financial Times
- NEOMA Business School is proud to host the 1st Confucius Institute for Business in France (7th in the world) on the Rouen Campus
- NEOMA Business School’s self-assigned mission is to train and support tomorrow’s managers and entrepreneurs, capable of acting like responsible leaders and going beyond prevailing models.
- Global BBA
- Master in Management (MIM)
The Master in Management – Programme Grande Ecole is an exceptional and flexible curriculum combining general management and high level of expertise to prepare you for senior management positions globally. An access to one of the strongest network of professional and academic partners and alumni throughout the World.
- TOP 10 – in France in the international ranking of the prestigious Financial Times « Masters in Management» 2018.
- 8th place – Eduniversal Best French Business Schools Ranking 2017
- 7th place – L’Etudiant Palmarès 2019
Master of Science
- MSc In Global Management
- MSc In International Project Development
- MSc In Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science International Master in Luxury Management (Dual qualification with the Politecnico di Milano “MIP”)
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Apply Now : Fill the form on the below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REIMS, ROUEN, AND PARIS CAMPUSES: GREAT PLACES TO LIVE AND WORK
- Bachelors – 9,700 Euros P.A
- MSc Starting from 16,000 Euros
- MIM – 24,500 for 2 years
- No IELTS Required
Joining NEOMA Business School guarantees that you will receive top-quality management training. The school also offers a welcoming atmosphere that is ideal for your studies. Our three campuses and their infrastructure have been designed so that students and professors can develop in a pleasant, stimulating environment. Our goal is to make sure you can successfully balance your work and study with your personal life.
NEOMA BUSINESS SCHOOL IN THE RANKINGS
French rankings 2018-2019
- L’Etudiant – Post-baccalaureate Programmes (Bac+4/5)
The three NEOMA Business School post-baccalaureate programmes are ranked amongst the TOP 10 Schools in France (including tied places).
– CESEM : 4th (up 2 places)
– GLOBAL BBA : 4th (up 4 places)
– TEMA : 10th (unchanged from 2017)
- L’Etudiant – Master in Management – 7th place
NEOMA Business School moves up 2 places and is now ranked 7th in the general standings.
Our Master in Management stands out for its:
– Overall graduate satisfaction (courses and professors, premises, association life, quality of student services)
– Research production
– Multicultural exposure (the range of nationalities of students and professors)
– Close company ties
- Le Figaro – Master in Management – 10th place
NEOMA Business School moves up 1 place and is now ranked 10th.
Our Master in Management stands :
– The 5th place for the “business relationship” criteria, and signs up a nice performance
– The 8th place for “academic excellence” criteria
– The 9th place for the “international influence” criteria
International rankings 2018-2019
- Financial Times – Masters in Management 2018 – 41st place
NEOMA Business School now stands in 41st place (40th in 2017).
The School has consolidated its TOP 10 position amongst French Schools by taking 9th place, gaining one place compared to 2017.
In this issue’s opening article, NEOMA BS is praised for its digital teaching approaches aimed at improving the learning experience. Read the article
- Financial Times – Ranking of the top 100 Executives MBA programmes 2018 – ranked 71st
In 2018, NEOMA Business School moved up 10 places to 71st in the world and 6th in France.
The Global Executive MBA programme stands out for career progression (+8 places), research excellence (+7 places) and the international profile of its curriculum (+2 places).
In 2017-2018: progression in all rankings
In 2017-2018, NEOMA Business School moved up in all the rankings in which our Master in Management programme featured, with an average gain of 4 places.
This constant progression is due to 3 factors:
– The renowned strength of the faculty.
– The evolution of certain criteria that reward the School’s strategic choices, such as the introduction of entrepreneurship or the consideration of the number of accredited international partners.
– The progress NEOMA BS has made on certain criteria related to retaining EQUIS accreditation for 5 years and increased selectivity.
SIGEM 2018 : 8th position (+1 place)
A true benchmark indicator on the market, the SIGEM results published today confirm NEOMA Business School as the 8th most preferred French Grande Ecole amongst students preparing the entrance exams. The School gained one place in 2018, a significant achievement in this ranking, which is renowned for its stability (the TOP 10 has not changed in 3 years) and in a generally more competitive environment.