STUDY MASTER IN BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT at LOW COST in CZECH REPUBLIC…
Silesian University -School of Business Administration,Opava
The School of Business Administration (SU SBA) is one of the faculties of the Silesian University in Opa
The Faculty has a total of about 2 800 registered students and 100 teachers. The School is oriented towards the education of experts in the economic, financial, social, administrative fields of study as well as computer studies.
- Degree: Masters in Business Economics and Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Application Fees: 100 Euros
- Tuition fees: 2500 euro per academic year
- Intake: September 2019
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2019
55% in Bachelor/undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field of study. Please note: should your diploma be issued by an institution not accredited in the Czech Republic, fill in the university form and apply for the recognition at Silesian University Opava. Entrance exam applicable.
Masters Degree in Business Economics and Management is an increasingly essential tool in the Global Economy. Thanks for Interdisciplinary approach, it will give you solid background in advanced business Economics and Management and enable you to upgrade your skills in applied contemporary management techniques combined with gained knowledge of International entrepreneurial activities represented by a number of Lectured disciplines in four specializations marketing and Trade, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Finance, accounting and Taxes for a career in business and entrepreneurship sphere.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Degree and Title
- Economics and Management Master Program, the field of study Business Economics and Management is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic as a follow-up second-cycle higher education qualification.
- Graduates will be awarded an official diploma/degree certificate complemented by a diploma supplement corresponding to the model developed by the European Commission, Council of Europe and UNESCO.
- In terms of further university studies, holders of the degree are entitled to apply for admission to PhD programmes.