Study In Germany Without IELTS for Indian Students
Indian students can study in Germany without IELTS after higher secondary or diploma.
The quality of life in Germany is excellent. According to the OECD Better Life Index, it ranks very well for education, jobs, and earnings.
Education is particularly good, and a degree from one of Germany’s schools, colleges, and universities is highly respected around the world. The country’s educational institutions are regularly found in the top 100 of the QS World University Rankings.
Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world. More than 12% of students at German universities come from abroad – just like you. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
Indian students can study in Germany without IELTS after higher secondary or diploma. German Language A1/A2 certificate is optional for international students to study in Germany without IELTS. Indian students who have already done bachelor degree here in India can continue their studies in Germany without IELTS. Most universities in Germany accept MOI letter (Medium of Instruction) as proof of English language proficiency from Indian students. Indian students can even continue their studies in English medium in Germany without IELTS. For more information about the exact required set of documents to enroll in German universities without IELTS, students can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9990433222/01146066678.
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Apply Now : Fill the form on the below or email us at email@example.com
Students who have the fascination of studying abroad may have questions regarding Why Germany can have their answers when they approach study in Germany consultants who can provide them the facts and figures that will put to rest their doubts. Some of the facts are as mentioned below.
- There is a range of subjects that the students can choose to study from literature to music and also sports.
- Students can opt out of a course or even a college and switch to another course of college.
- A high degree of importance is placed on research as opposed to theoretic study
- Students can form groups to study and subsequently present their papers, although group diplomas are not awarded.
- Students are encouraged to apply for jobs, even when they are studying which makes them comfortable in the overall working conditions of the German work culture much before they take on their first true job.
- Since the education system lays particular importance on research and practical aspects, there is overall encouragement to innovate and apply for patents more than anywhere else in the world.
- The multitudes of questions that many students were regarded overall satisfaction among students, facilities for foreign students, etc. can be addressed to by the Centre for Higher Education Development (CHE).
In view of the above points and other such advantages, it can be easily ascertained as to Why Study Abroad in Germany is the best option by far for students from all over the world.
69.2% of International Students Prefer to Stay in Germany After They Finish Their Studies, Survey Reveals
Germany is becoming a top attraction in international education with its excellent higher quality and almost free-tuition education. The country has already exceeded its long-term goal of hosting 350,000 foreign students by 2018 three years earlier. The survey offers the specifics of what makes Germany such an attractive country to study in.
First, students were asked to choose one out of four common reasons why they would choose Germany over other countries. Unsurprisingly, the largest portion of respondents underlined free-tuition education in Germany as the main reason. 35.3% of the respondents said they chose Germany because of its free-tuition higher education. Another notable portion, 29.3% of the students chose the high-quality academic staff at German universities as the top reason why they prefer Germany over other options.
Documents Required For Study In Germany
- Two Visa Application Forms (please make sure that both forms are duly filled out and signed indicating especially the address of your future residence in Germany-(question 15) as well as your complete address including telephone No. and E-Mail-address in India).
- Signed Declaration on True and Complete Information
- Three passport pictures according to biometric specifications
- Visa fee to be paid through Demand Draft made out to the “Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany” in New Delhi
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months along with two copies of all printed pages
- Cover letter from applicant, explaining the exact purpose and duration of your stay in Germany
- Letter of admission from the German University
- Proof that study fees have been paid, if applicable. In case the fees are not paid or due yet, proof has to be provided that the necessary amount will be at the applicant’s disposal in due course of time
- School Leaving Certificate of Secondary School
- University Certificates (Degree Certificates and Marksheets)
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL / IELTS, original and A 4 sized copy). Exemptions do apply in case of a written confirmation from the University that this requirement may be waived, for applicants for PhD / Doctorate studies and Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Holders.
- Proof of accommodation is required in order to fill the same in visa form & to attach in the file.
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies by any of the following means:
- Confirmation of scholarship/Stipend
- Formal sponsorship letter from a sponsor living in Germany (“Verpflichtungserklärung” according to Article 68 German Residence Act)
- Blocked account (“Sperrkonto”) in Germany in the name of the applicant showing a minimum balance of Euro 7,905, & the remark that the account holder can dispose of a monthly amount of Euro 659.
- For information with regard to the procedure of opening a blocked account in Germany please contact a bank in Germany or an international bank of your choice.
- Confirmation of an annually renewable bank guarantee from a bank in Germany in the amount of Euro 7,905
- It is highly recommended that that the money transfer is made by international bank transfer. Do not send bank demand drafts, money orders or cheque to open the block account.
- From the moment of entering the Federal Republic of Germany you are upon request required to provide proof of a valid Health Insurance. This may be done through a regular Travel Health Insurance bought in India. However, as soon as you formally register & enroll with the German University & begin your studies a regular Travel Health Insurance loses its validity. You are required to get a valid Health insurance from a German Insurance provider.
APPLY ONLINE HERE