Study with 1 Year Internship / Industrial Placement at University of Greenwich London. “IELTS Exempted if 70% in English in Class 12th”.
Here at the University of Greenwich, our courses give you the skills employers value and the confidence to achieve extraordinary things. Our historic campus in London offer first-class facilities, inspiring teaching and a friendly, diverse community.
Courses with Internship / Placement (so you get 12 + 12+ 6 months = 30 months Visa )
- MBA International Business – 2 Year (11 Month Internship)
- MSc Pharmaceuticals Science – 2 Year (1 Year Placement)
- MSc Engineering Management – 2 Year (1 Year Placement)
Entry requirement for above 3 programmes – 65%, Fees – £ 15,500
English language: Class 12th – 70% in English OR IELTS minimum 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each skill
Lot of UG & PG Courses offered in various Areas like :
- Computer Science
- Tourism & Hospitality & More…
Entry Requirements for UG & PG courses
- UG – Class 12th with a minimum of 60% (70% for Law, Architecture)
- PG – Bachelors’ Degree with a minimum of 55% – 60%
- IELTS (UG/PG) – IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (IELTS exempted if 70% in English in Class 12th )
- UG /PG– £ 13,000 – £ 14,500 per year
- MBA – £ 15,500
International Scholarship (UG/PG)
- Between £ 500 – £ 3000 for 1st year of study (Deadline -19 July 2019).
- Inside London- £ 11,385 (for 9 months – calculated @ £ 1,265 per month – to show for Visa) (1£ = INR 89)
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, CV, Academic References Work Experience Certificates (if applicable), IELTS/PTE (Waiver), Passport, Photograph.
For appointments, kindly fill the form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose University of Greenwich?
- Established in 1890, located on the banks of the River Thames in London and the historic Chatham Maritime in Kent.
- University of Greenwich is based in London and Kent. Having 3 Campuses- Greenwich Campus, Avery Hills Campus and Medway Campus.
- 90% of our graduates begin work or further study within six months of completing their course.
Beautiful, inspiring locations
Our campuses are very special places to study. We have two south-east London campuses in the Royal Borough of Greenwich – the iconic Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich and attractive Avery Hill – and historic Medway Campus in Kent.
Our home campus is the historic Greenwich Old Royal Naval College on the bank of the River Thames and next to the Royal Park. The iconic Greenwich Maritime World Heritage Site receives millions of tourists flock each year who come to visit the Royal Observatory meridian line, Cutty Sark ship, historic market, museums and, of course, the ORNC. Our campus can be seen in many movies including Skyfall and Pirates of the Caribbean, and TV series such as The Crown.
Just a short distance away and easily accessible by a regular university bus service, Avery Hill is a purpose-built green campus with a student village and impressive sports facilities situated next to the beautiful park in Eltham. Its cluster of teaching, living and sports facilities offer a relaxed atmosphere to study, live and work out.