Study At Brunel University London For September 2019 Intake
Brunel University London has a vibrant, rich and dynamic population of staff and students from all over the world. Equality and Diversity strongly underpins our core values outlined within our Strategic Plan.
Although there is a legal case for equality, we strongly believe in the moral case too. It is our intention to support the development of a culture where all may live, study and work without encountering prejudice or discrimination because of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age. We have a vital role to play in preparing our learners to be successful in their life and work in a world which is increasingly diverse and interconnected.
Why Study in Brunel University?
- Founded in 1966, located in Uxbridge, West London just a short bus ride or 20 minute walk from campus.
- Uxbridge is in a prime transport location, with a main motorway close, while direct transport links are available to Heathrow airport.
- UK’s top 50 and London’s top 10 universities
- in the Complete University Guide 2018.
- Brunel is one of the country’s top 25 universities for graduate starting salaries, according to The Sunday Times Good University Guide.
- 2500 international students from more than 110 countries.
Courses Available for September 2019 Intake (PG) (14 –15 Months)
- International Business MSc
- Business Intelligence and Social Media MSc
- Business Finance MSc
- Accounting and Business Management MSc
- Business Administration MBA
- Building Services Engineering MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- Global Supply Chain Management MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Management MSc
- Corporate Brand Management MSc
- Human Resources and Employment Relations MSc
- Information Systems Management MSc
English Language Requirements
- 6.5 with no less than 6.0
- MSc – £16,200
- MBA – £22,000
Inside London- £ 11,385 (for 9 months – calculated @ £1,265 per month – for Visa)
For Free Counseling Session, please fill the form we mentioned below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all scanned documents set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, Curriculum Vitae, Academic References (2 Nos.), Work Experience Certificates (if applicable),IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
Brunel University London is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the education that it provides which is consistent with the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ), an important national reference point for providers of UK university degrees.
Senate Regulations constitute the University’s regulatory framework within which standards are defined and assured.
The University’s processes and procedures to assure the quality of learning and teaching and the standards of the awards it confers are also aligned with the UK Quality Code for Higher Education, published by the Quality Assurance Agency, which sets out national expectations that all providers of UK higher education are required to meet.
Documents relating to the major quality assurance processes can be accessed via the A-Z list of policies, processes and guidelines.