Hospitality & Supply Chain Management Courses have become popular in Singapore.
Students gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge in these courses where the student also get paid by the companies where they get industrial placements.
Key points to opt Education in Singapore:-
- Singapore is a big tourist destination & plenty of opportunities in Hospitality sectors
- In Singapore student can get Skill Pass (SP) or Employment Pass(EP) after the completion of studies
- Singapore is a safe city with a low crime rate and a stable political environment
- Visa within 2 weeks from the date of submission
As compared to other countries like UK, CANADA, NZ, USA, visa process is much easier & smoother plus the course fee is also at par as compared to other countries
Key points about the college:-
- An Exclusive campus for Hospitality course – Bukit Timah Campus
- An Exclusive campus for MBA course – River Valley Campus
- Affordable course fee’s
- Fastest 50 growing organization in Singapore.
- No IETLTS/TOEFL requirement
- No VISA interview
- Course fee after the VISA approval only
The colleges have various awards and certification that bear testimony to the success in providing quality education to our international students:
- 4 Years EduTrust Certification by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Singapore Quality Class
- Singapore Service Class
|Courses||Study||Paid Internship||Total Duration|
|Diploma In Hotel & Restaurant Services||6 months||6 months||12 months|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Hospitality Management||6 months||6 months||12 months|
|Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations||3 months||6 months||9 Months|
|Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt||6 months||6 months||12 months|
|MBA (University of Chester, UK)||12 months|
Industrial Attachment (IA) / On the Job Training (OJT) / Paid Internship
- 90% attendance is MUST
- Passing in all the modules is MUST
- Passing the OJT test is MUST. In this test they will test the Aptitude of the student and some theory level which they have studied during their Institutional training.
- Confirmation of the OJT by the Employer doesn’t mean the final confirmation, unless subject to approval of Relevant Passes by Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
- No further Industrial Attachments postings will be arranged if a student withdraws or terminated from the OJT centre.
Contact Admission Times Counsellors & Mentors to know more about the courses & industrial attachment. Call – 9990433222