Study MBA/MSc In UK at University of Bolton May 2020 Admission Open
Study In UK May 2020 IELTS Waiver: With a student body of around 11,000 you will get the best of all worlds at Bolton. You will be based on a modern, compact campus where no-one feels anonymous and, with small teaching groups on many courses, you can be sure you are a name, not just a number.
The University of Bolton is a modern university with a distinguished history and has a long and proud heritage that goes back to 1825. Through the years, our institution has evolved, always allowing for the special emphasis on theory and practice that was developed in the 19th century, enhanced in the 20th century, and still sits firmly at the heart of our unique university today.
The following programs are open for May 2020 intake:
- BSc Business Management
- BA Accountancy
- BSc Computing
- BSc Computer Networks and Security
- BSc Computing (Data Analyst)
- BSc Computing (Cyber Security)
- BSc Computing (Application Development)
- BSc Software Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Biomedical Engineering
- BEng Medical Engineering
- BEng Automotive Performance Engineering
- BSc Motorsport Technology
- MSc Systems Engineering and Engineering Management (Mechanical)
- MSc Systems Engineering and Engineering Management (Electrical)
- MSc Accountancy and Financial Management
- MSc International Management
- MBA Global Healthcare Management
GENERAL ENTRY CRITERIA May 2020 Intake
- Minimum 12thstandard overall aggregate 60%
- IELTs 6.0 overall with no skill level below 5.5
We will consider waiving the IELTs requirement as follows:
- 60% or more in the English component of the 12thstandard awarded by CBSE, ISCE, West Bengal State Board, Tamil Nadu State Board, Maharashtra State Board and Karnataka State Board.
- 70% or more in the English component of the 12thstandard awarded by all other State Boards – Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat etc.
- Minimum 50% – classified degree
- IELTs 6.5 overall with no skill level below 6.0 (Business programmes)
- IELTs 6.0 overall with no skill level 5.5 (Engineering programmes)
NOTE : ALL STUDENTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED
Fill the FORM or send your documents at email@example.com
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.