University of Massachusetts Boston with Application Fee Waiver
UMass Boston, located in America’s most celebrated college city, combines the resources of a major research university and the accessibility of a public institution.
- Tier 1 National Universities – U.S. News & World Report, 2020.
- #9 Most Diverse Colleges in America.
- 15,989 students
- 10.7% international students
- Northeast coastal city
The picturesque “college town” of Boston is an important part of American history. Home to 35 universities, the Massachusetts capital is an international leader in education, health care, research, tech, and finance.
- #1 Best US Cities for Jobs – Fortune Magazine, 2018.
- Home to 16 Fortune 500 companies – General Electric, Wayfair, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Biogen, Raytheon, and Boston Scientific.
- Top 15 Best Cities in the US – Travel + Leisure, 2018.
- #8 Quality of Life Worldwide – Deutsche Bank, 2019.
Graduate Degree Programs: –
- Finance (MS)
- Information Technology (MS)
- Accountancy (MS)
- Business Analytics (MS)
- Computer Science (MS)
Tuition & Cost: –
Tuition, housing, dining, and other fees vary by degree program, housing location, and preferences. Shore light Signature Student Experience services — including visa help and career services — are included with tuition. $42,986 – The typical cost for two semesters.
Academic Requirements: –
Bachelor’s degrees (Three-year and four-years bachelor’s degrees are considered equivalent). The most common Indian bachelor’s degrees (B.Sc., B.Com., B.A.) are three-year degrees. Bachelor’s degrees earned after four years of university study are, B.Engg.; B.Sc. (in Agriculture); B.Sc. (in Engineering); B.Arch.; B.Tech.
*GRE Waiver is available on a case to case basis.
English Requirements: –
- For MS in CS: IETS 6.0 | TOEFL: 79
- Other Management Programs: IELTS 6.5 | TOEFL: 90
Fill the FORM below or send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.