The University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver) is one of the United States’ top public urban research universities. Their impact—on individuals, on Colorado and on the world—is profound, whether they are conducting game-changing research or helping students learn with purpose. More than 14,000 students attend the University of Colorado, its comprehensive campus in downtown Denver.
Students can choose from more than 140 programs in 13 schools and colleges at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including some that rank among the nation’s best. Through partnerships with business and industry, public schools and local governments, health care clinics and other community outreach programs, the University is an integral part of the Denver metro area and Colorado.
Why the University of Colorado
- Location: The University of Colorado can be found at the heart of Denver, a bustling and vibrant city that is filled with amazing culture and nightlife. It is a go-to spot for many international students.
- Quality Academic Programs: Students can choose from more than 100 academic degrees and programs. The university is ranked in the top 5% of all universities in the US (US News & World Report).
- Industry Connections: Denver is booming metropolitan city, filled with many entrepreneurial start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, as well as nonprofits and health care facilities.
- Hands-On Experience: The University works hard to connect its students to real-world experiences that are relevant to their long-term career goals. CU Denver Students are awarded over 600 highly coveted internships around the country every year.
Top Faculties: –
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts & Media
- Education & Human Development
- Engineering, Design and Computing
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Optional Practical Training – Yes
- Co-op / Internship Participation – No
- Work While Studying – Yes
- Conditional Offer Letter – Yes
- Accommodations – Yes
START YOUR JOURNEY TODAY!
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our expert advisors who will be able to assist you further.