Study MSc Programs In 2019: Scholarship Available Upto 20%
Germany is a thriving country in the centre of Europe, with a rich political and cultural history. For international students, Germany is the third most popular country to study in – and it’s not difficult to see why.
The quality of life in Germany is excellent. According to the OECD Better Life Index, it ranks very well for education, jobs, and earnings.
GISMA Business School is a part of the Global University Systems group of companies (the GUS Group).
All GISMA courses are taught in English – the world’s foremost language when it comes to business, regardless on whether they are delivered in Germany or the UK. International MBA students enrolled in Germany can take the opportunity to attend German language classes as part of their course at no extra cost. Having the necessary language skills will enable them to pursue job opportunities in Germany or elsewhere in Europe. Our alumni come from as many as 60 different countries, and our students are taught by faculty from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Location & Campus
- September and February
Cost of Living Expenses
- €8,600 per year
February 2019 Programmes –
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Project Management
- Tuition Fees : 15,000 Euros : Scholarship available
September 2019 Programmes –
- Grenoble MIB
- Tuition Fees : 22,000 Euros
APPLY NOW : Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com
Programme Key facts:
- One year program with Feb, June and Sept intake.
- Berlin Campus.
- Entirely taught in English.
- Free German class included (only Elementary level).
- Fee is 15,000 euros, upto 20% scholarship i.e 3,000 euros / Deposit before visa 3000 euros / full payment after visa or flexible payment option available on request.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years UG) + transcript.
- IELTS 6.5 or PTE 63, TOEFL 94 (If less than these scores then need to provide medium of instruction letter).
Education is particularly good, and a degree from one of Germany’s schools, colleges, and universities is highly respected around the world. The country’s educational institutions are regularly found in the top 100 of the QS World University Rankings.
- Opportunity to study Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree for free in one of many universities across the country.
- Excellent career opportunities for skilled professionals after graduation.
- Post study work permit opportunity of up to 18 months for MBA & Master’s graduates.
- NO GERMAN Language is Required
- Deposit Payment: Required before VISA
- Backlogs Accepted: Need to Maintain Good GPA (Probably 60% higher)
- Upto 20%Scholarships available for Students***
About GISMA Business School
- GISMA Business School in cooperation with the triple-accredited Grenoble.
- Graduate School of Business (GGSB) offer an educational experience aligned with the exceptionally high standards which are held across Germany.
- GISMA campuses in Germany are located in the city centres – both in Berlin and Hannover delivering programmes in English and offers a choice of postgraduate degree, executive education and language programmes.
Reasons to study in GISMA in Germany
- Central locations of GISMA’s campuses in Germany, one of the most economically developed countries in Europe.
- Exceptional class diversity: our alumni come from as many as 60 different countries.
- Scholarships: we offer a number of scholarship opportunities.
- Variety of in-house Careers Centre services.
- Excellent job opportunities for students in Germany.
- 18 month post-study residence permit in Germany for MBA and Master’s graduates, allowing international students to look for employment in Germany after graduation.
- Affordable cost of living in Berlin in Hannover, in comparison to many other European cities.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) is triple-accredited – an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
- GEM’s triple accreditation includes: AMBA (Association of MBA’s), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Based in Germany, GISMA Business School offers recognized-accredited degree programmes, executive education and language programmes. All our programmes are taught in English, as the world’s foremost language for global business communication.