Study At Gisma Business School Berlin, Enhance Your HR Career
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management is designed and awarded by The University of Law and delivered at GISMA’s campus in Berlin.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
This programme content was designed following the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
By studying the MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management, you will get the fundamentals required to work in the ever dynamic world of Human Resources.
According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
The quality of life in Germany is excellent. According to the OECD Better Life Index, it ranks very well for education, jobs, and earnings.
GISMA Business School is a part of the Global University Systems group of companies (the GUS Group).
How will you learn?
The programme is delivered at GISMA with a real-business focus where you have the chance to learn not only in the classroom but also outside it. We make sure you develop your professional skills putting them in practice through case studies, simulations, learning videos, reading materials, events and feedback.
Through GISMA’s partnership with the University of Law, you will also gain access to The University of Law’s online library facilities and resources from the Chartered Management Institute, and The Financial Times.
Study with GISMA Business School and The University of Law to benefit from:
- Teaching – Be taught by qualified and commercially experienced tutors
- International Cohort – Over 40+ nationalities represented at GISMA
- Perfect Location – Central campus in Berlin
- Classes – Taught 100% in English and free German lessons
- Financial Support & Savings – Flexible payment plans and partial scholarships available
- Employment – A 97% employability rate for The University of Law
- Alumni Network – Access to an alumni network of over 64,000 professionals
- Small Cohorts – Benefit from a more personal and approachable teaching style
- Program: MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Mode: Full-time
- Campus: Berlin
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake: Sep 19, Jan 20
- Tuition fee – €15,000 / Year
- Scholarship: UP 20%
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in
Flexible Payment Plan
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start:
- 1st instalment – €5,000
- 2nd instalment – €5,000
- 3rd instalment – €3,000
Please, contact a programme advisor for more details on how to apply.
Prepare yourself for a successful career in HRM. Enquire today to find out more.
10 Reasons to study at GISMA Business School
Whether it is Germany’s rich culture or GISMA’s dedicated Careers Centre, discover why you should join this international business school which provides an excellent service whilst creating future business leaders.
About GISMA Business School
- GISMA Business School in cooperation with the triple-accredited Grenoble.
- Graduate School of Business (GGSB) offer an educational experience aligned with the exceptionally high standards which are held across Germany.
- GISMA campuses in Germany are located in the city centres – both in Berlin and Hannover delivering programmes in English and offers a choice of postgraduate degree, executive education and language programmes.
Accreditation, rankings and important information
- The University of Law is the UK’s longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*.
- *97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- Who is the MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management for?
- The programme is ideal for those looking to develop a career in strategic human resource management on a global scale.
Reasons to study in GISMA in Germany
- Central locations of GISMA’s campuses in Germany, one of the most economically developed countries in Europe.
- Exceptional class diversity: our alumni come from as many as 60 different countries.
- Scholarships: we offer a number of scholarship opportunities.
- Variety of in-house Careers Centre services.
- Excellent job opportunities for students in Germany.
- 18 month post-study residence permit in Germany for MBA and Master’s graduates, allowing international students to look for employment in Germany after graduation.
- Affordable cost of living in Berlin in Hannover, in comparison to many other European cities.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) is triple-accredited – an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
- GEM’s triple accreditation includes: AMBA (Association of MBA’s), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Based in Germany, GISMA Business School offers recognized-accredited degree programmes, executive education and language programmes. All our programmes are taught in English, as the world’s foremost language for global business communication.