ESTACA, Higher School of Aeronautical Techniques and Automobile Construction, trains engineers passionate about technologies, who meet the needs of new mobility. At the cutting edge of technology, it offers a privileged setting for quality student life. Its mission is to train engineers and conduct applied research for the benefit of all transport players: aeronautics , automobiles , space and urban and rail transport.. The training responds to the new challenges for the transport of tomorrow: respect for the environment, energy management, increasing urbanization. To meet these challenges, ESTACA trains multidisciplinary, multicultural engineers who will be able to find innovative technological solutions to respond to the profound transformation of modes of transport.
POST MASTER DEGREE
1. POST-MASTER DEGREE AERONAUTICAL OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- ABOUT: AN INNOVATIVE PROGRAM CLOSELY ALLIGNED WITH INDUSTRIAL REQUIREMENTS
- TUITION FEE: 13000 EUROS
- SCHOLARSHIP: UP TO 3000 EUROS
- INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS:
OUTCOME: A MASTER WHICH PROVIDES WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE DIRECTLY OPERATIONAL, STUDY IN ENGLISH LIVE IN PARIS
2. ADVANCED MASTER PROGRAMME IN EMBEDDED LIGHTING SYSTEMS
- ABOUT: HIGH LEVEL CURRICULUM FOR THOSE WHISH TO SPECIALIZE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE LIGHTING SYSTEMS
- TUITION FEE: 13000 EUROS
- SCHOLARSHIPS: UP TO 2000 EUROS
- COURSE TAUGHT BY THREE MAJOR ENGINEERING GROUPS:
- INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS:
3. POST MASTER DEGREE MOTORSPORT ENGINEERING AND PERFORMANCE
- ABOUT: A UNIQUE PROGRAM IN FRANCE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE COMPETITITVE MOTORSPORTS SECTOR
- TUITION FEE: 16000 EUROS
- SCHOLARSHIPS: UP TO 2000 EUROS
- LOCATION: ESTACA CAMPUS OUEST, LE CASTELLET
- STRONG BENEFITS: TEACHING FACULTY HIGHLY INVOLVED IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
THIS MS DEGREE PROVIDES TRAINING IN DESIGN, OPTIMIZATION AND ORGANIZATION OF ALL TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS IN THE MOTORSPORT SECTOR, DEVELOPED JOINTLY WITH THE FRENCH COMPANY AND TEAM ORECA, A SPECIALIST IN THE DESIGN OF RACE CARS
Fill the FORM below or send your documents at email@example.com
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL DETAILS
- ELIGIBILITY – MASTERS DEGREE OR FIVE YEARS BACHELORS DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR SCIENTIFIC FIELDS
- TEACHING LANGUAGE – ENGLISH
- ADMISSION DEADLINES – ROLLING ADMISSIONS: MEETING DATES WILL BE MARCH 30, MAY 30 AND JUNE 30. INTAKE IS SEPTEMBER 2020
- APPLICATION FEE – 75 EUROS
- ADMISSION PROCESS – ONLINE SUBMISSION, DECISION IS BASED ON INTERVIEW POSSIBLY
Why Study ESTACA
- ESTACA Is The Only French Engineering School Providing Training In 4 Transport Sector: Aeronautics, Automobile, Space And Guided Transport System
- engineering training in 5 years after the BAC
- Located In Two Sites: In The Paris Region, Mayenne Region And Estaca Should Open Third Campus In Bordeaux In Few Years
- 9 Out Of 10 Estaca Students Find A Job Before Graduating
- International Experience In EstacaCan Be In Three Different Forms: Internship, Semester And Double Degrees In Abroad, Research Projects
- ESTACA Appears In The Top 10 Engineering SchoolsOffering The Best Salaries To Young Graduates, According To The Usine Nouvelle Ranking.
- A diploma accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs since 1986
- ESTACA recognized as an institution of general interest having obtained the EESPIG label
- FIGARO 2020 RANKING – ESTACA IN 3RD OF TRANSPORT ENGINEERING SCHOOLS AFTER SUPAERO AND ENSTA
- Many prestigious local & industrial partners
- an association of parents of pupils associated with the life of the school.
ESTACA IN NETWORK AND LABEL
- Member of the ISAE Group
- CGEConference of Grandes Ecoles
- UGEIUnion of Independent Grandes Ecoles
- EESPIG Private Higher Education Institution of General Interest
- EUR-ACE labelawarded by the Engineering Titles Commission for its academic excellence
- Concours Avenir(founding member): joint competition for the admission of BAC S and STI2D in 1st year and DUTs, Licenses, Masters in 2nd, 3rd and 4th years
- Campus Francefor the promotion of French training abroad
- N + ito promote the recruitment of international students
- PEGASUSbrings together the 25 best European training courses in aerospace engineering
- Institute and competitiveness clusters: MATIERES, SystemX , Astech , Moveo , IDforCar, EMC2 , Systematic : to develop R&D projects with companies
- ITE VEDECOM- Institute of Energy Transition “Communicating Carbon -Free Vehicle and its Mobility”
- They move, (founding member): to arouse the interest of young girls in scientific studies and vocations towards careers as engineers in transport
- COMUE UML Université Bretagne Loire and UPS Université Paris-Saclay
- PEIPS- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Network of the University of Paris Saclay
ESTACA STATUS & ORGANIZATION
A non-profit association, ESTACA is an engineering school recognized by the State. This means that the level of the teachers and the content of the programs are checked by the state, the students can benefit from the student grants. The School receives grants from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. ESTACA training has also been authorized by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs (CTI) since 1986. In December 2015, ESTACA was qualified as a Private Higher Education Establishment of General Interest (EESPIG) by the Ministry of Education. higher and research. The EESPIG aims to identify, in order to better promote them, establishments that respond to missions of general interest and share certain values.
ESTACA is administered by a directory made up of former students. A supervisory board supports the management board in its strategic decisions, to validate their relevance and promote an open and professional debate on the orientations proposed. This council is made up of alumni and qualified personalities, appointed for their knowledge of higher education issues or the needs of the transport industry in terms of engineers.
The School brings together around 120 permanent employees gathered within the Training and Research departments as well as the International and Partnerships, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, General Services and Communication departments. The professional gender equality index is 71 in 2019.
Association Of Parents Of Eleves Estaca, Contribute To The Life Of The School
The Association of Parents of Students of ESTACA has long been associated with the life of the School. It contributes to improving the life of ESTACA, the education of students, as well as the financing of student associations, through contributions from parents of students. More than 90% of contributions are donated to associative projects. The APE is represented at biannual meetings with the delegates and promotion managers to address all subjects, by promotion and by site. Follow-up is also done regularly with the school administration. More information on: ape-estaca.fr
New Factory 2019: Estaca Among The Ten Schools Offering The Best Exit Salary
ESTACA appears in the TOP 10 of engineering schools offering the best salaries to its young graduates at the end of the school according to the classification of the New Factory .
All the indicators on the professional integration of young ESTACA graduates, which are at the heart of the School’s promise, are excellent: 95% of young engineers find a job within two months of obtaining their diploma and among them, 92% are directly hired on permanent contracts .
Another figure deserves to be underlined which is not taken into account in the ranking: 90% of students find a job before obtaining their diploma! That says something about the School’s proximity to businesses and the very close links forged with the industrial transport sector. Another highlight: the salary level of graduates for their first job has risen sharply this year. This is a strong signal, which shows on the one hand that the transport sector is doing well and that ESTACA’s expertise is recognized and valued by professionals.
The School is ranked 33 th in the overall ranking of the 130 French engineering schools, while the same newspaper had ranked 8 th in 2018.